Sox In on Lindor? Crackpot Rumor?

Moan4Yoan

2 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

Why would the Indians trade Lindor to the White Sox?  And why would the Indians have interest in a guy (Thompson) they could have just taken in the R5 draft?  

I think he probably means Matthew Thompson, the Sox 2019 2nd rounder. But if Sheets and Thompson is all it takes for Lindor, sign me the hell up.

1 minute ago, ChiSox59 said:

Why would the Indians trade Lindor to the White Sox?  And why would the Indians have interest in a guy (Thompson) they could have just taken in the R5 draft?  

It actually turns out that Lindor was the player to be named later as part of the Yonder Alonso trade...I know it is the first I am hearing of that too but my wife's aesthetician heard it from someone in the Kane County Cougar front office so you never know. 

• Haha 2

Just now, YouCanPutItOnTheBoardYES! said:

I think he probably means Matthew Thompson, the Sox 2019 2nd rounder. But if Sheets and Thompson is all it takes for Lindor, sign me the hell up.

1 minute ago, CWSpalehoseCWS said:

He probably means Matthew Thompson, last years 2nd round pick. He’s a 19 yr. old starter.

Ahhh yes, that makes a little more sense.  But yah, the Sox aren't trading for Lindor.  

Just now, Kpet1010 said:

Announced Cole to Yankees 2 days before it leaked to the big guys. He got bumgarners money and years right, just not team (he said twins).

and thats all ive looked down his page for so far. There more.

Just out of curiosity - how did you "speak" with this guy?  

But what makes it feel more legit is the fact that hes talking to me on twitter as if he wants it to be right as well. He said he heard it from his sources close to the organizations and its still being finalized. usually a leaker is a piece of shit like WSD or moc but this guy is not displaying the same crap the leakers say. thats why I said its possible like he said but anything can change.. it was a fun little twitter post to think about and if it happens I said he will become a twitter legend. 

Worth tweeting. I have 48 followers, so who cares? its fun to even discuss, not like anything big is happening at the moment. 

Imagine that infield. And the thompson is the 19 year old, yes

8 minutes ago, Kpet1010 said:

Guys, I had a chance to chat with the guy.. he has had some scoops. Say im crazy but I figured it was worth tweeting about.

We had webutt and katyperrysbootyhole leak the quintana trade, so we can rule out random twitter accounts especially ones who have had some ACTUAL legit scoops.

If hes wrong and trolling, ive been fooled and quite publically at this point but its not something bad to look at the history of his tweets and think its actually possible.

Imagine an infield of Yoyo, timmy, grandal, lindor and abreu. Would be nasty. Why would we keep madrigal if we had Lindor? Plus mentions of gavin sheets and thompson in the trade package too.

Call me a fool or whatever but anything is possible now. Seriously.

Why would we want lindor for two years when we still don't have pitching?

That would be a horrible trade. Get some damn pitchers. I would be fuming if we traded Madrigal for two years of Lindor.

2 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

Just out of curiosity - how did you "speak" with this guy?  

I just flat out messaged him on twitter lol. hes pretty cool, a big detroit fan. They are trying to start a group or company that wont talk bad on detroit sports like ESPN and MLB network do. I said we all are aware of how shitty ESPN is seeing as they forgot the Sox won 2005... it was a genuine convo.

1 minute ago, SoCalChiSox said:

Why would we want lindor for two years when we still don't have pitching?

That would be a horrible trade. Get some damn pitchers. I would be fuming if we traded Madrigal for two years of Lindor.

My guess would be to move yoyo to second 2nd? 

and Lindor may be saying he will take an extension

2 minutes ago, Kpet1010 said:

I just flat out messaged him on twitter lol. hes pretty cool, a big detroit fan. They are trying to start a group or company that wont talk bad on detroit sports like ESPN and MLB network do. I said we all are aware of how shitty ESPN is seeing as they forgot the Sox won 2005... it was a genuine convo.

Why are you wasting time on this fool?

Just talked with the guy that said about kinder.his answer to my questions:I’m confident the trade goes through. Never a problem to have too many hitters on your team and the best part is they are in the AL so there’s the DH. Also hearing they’re involved with keuchel and ryu so they won’t get a pitcher in return from the Indians but they will get another arm

• Like 1

Just now, Greek-konerko said:

Just talked with the guy that said about kinder.his answer to my questions:I’m confident the trade goes through. Never a problem to have too many hitters on your team and the best part is they are in the AL so there’s the DH. Also hearing they’re involved with keuchel and ryu so they won’t get a pitcher in return from the Indians but they will get another arm

But he apparently didn’t know the Sox were going to acquire Gio Gonzalez?  Think about it for a second...

• Like 1