What would it take to get Nolan Arenado?

KnightsOnMintSt

8 minutes ago, Kpet1010 said:

This guy had the betts to dodgers trade. Could be a crackpot or got lucky but he says arenado to white sox. Really random team to pick if you ask me.

Arenado has declined to waive tweet coming in 3....2....1.....

Just now, Orlando said:

He was spot on with Mookie. He would tweet details and the boom national guys would tweet the same. I think he was getting lucky though. Who knows. Still fun to speculate 

Everyone knew it would be for Verdugo. It’s amazing how all these “insiders” didn’t know about Joc or Maeda, etc.  That one supposed executive on twitter has had a ton of amazing info this offseason yet hasn’t predicted a single transaction yet.

6 minutes ago, fathom said:

Everyone knew it would be for Verdugo. It’s amazing how all these “insiders” didn’t know about Joc or Maeda, etc.  That one supposed executive on twitter has had a ton of amazing info this offseason yet hasn’t predicted a single transaction yet.

The package changed a bit at the end but at one point he posted a package. The next day Gammons posted the exact same package as rumored.

1 minute ago, EloyJenkins said:

But at the end of the day we would still all skeet over it and this deal...

I’m like 99.9999999% sure this is fake anyway, but I wouldn’t be opposed to it if Arenado waived his opt-out or if the Sox got him for virtually nothing...but I doubt either of those things would ever happen.

Edited by YouCanPutItOnTheBoardYES!

44 minutes ago, cjgalloway said:

If we are being dumb and speculating for fun.....

Madrigal, Stiever and Collins.

Meh. I wouldn’t HATE it, but I just don’t think NA should really have much surplus value. But if you're trading for NA, Madrigal is pretty much the only guy that makes sense as the centerpiece. Gotta make room for Yoan at 2B. I guess if he waived NTC, it’s be alright.

All that being said, this rumor is 99.9% BS. 

1 minute ago, EloyJenkins said:

I agree...but that won't stop me from refreshing trade rumors for the next three hours now though. Night is compromised.

To each his own. I personally wouldn’t waste my time with that account. Literally no one else even slightly reputable has even acknowledged it, so I’d be confident saying 100% chance this is BS.

10 minutes ago, CWSpalehoseCWS said:

To each his own. I personally wouldn’t waste my time with that account. Literally no one else even slightly reputable has even acknowledged it, so I’d be confident saying 100% chance this is BS.

He’s a fraud, he did the same crap last offseason

6 minutes ago, Kpet1010 said:

https://twitter.com/MLBintel/status/1225577955235115009

Next update.. saying arenado will talk to Jerry first. Very weird rumor to start and not be possibly real. I really do not want to get my hopes up.

Don’t worry his next update will say it fell through after conversation with Jerry lol