What would it take to get Nolan Arenado?

KnightsOnMintSt

12 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

He has agreed to the trade. Cease and others back to Colorado, now the done deal will be completed this weekend, so he can get a couple more days of attention before it "falls apart".

It's a good thing they signed Keuchal and Gio, since they are trading Cease. 😆

1 minute ago, KnightsOnMintSt said:

I have to say, it’s bold to double, triple, quadruple down on something like this. But like everyone else has been saying, all he has to do is say a medical fell through, or Arenado got cold feet.

I mean, it's not really that bold on a burner account. I could create a burner account an quintuple down on Jose being traded

2 minutes ago, KnightsOnMintSt said:

I have to say, it’s bold to double, triple, quadruple down on something like this. But like everyone else has been saying, all he has to do is say a medical fell through, or Arenado got cold feet.

What is bold about making up things on twitter and repeating it endlessly?

People do this stuff for the attention; the attention that they're being given right now. 

2 minutes ago, KnightsOnMintSt said:

He has so little to lose tho. He can just start a new fake Twitter. 

There is only one reason why I see the Sox doing this is if they think they can’t extend Moncada long term so they would basically move Moncada to 2nd base and in the meantime they are evaluating trade deadline options for Moncada. Possibly for more pitching. Than they would bring up Madrigal after they trade Moncada. However, I think this is totally bogus and this guy needs to stop now!

Edited by maloney.adam
  • Haha 1