Jump to content
KnightsOnMintSt

What would it take to get Nolan Arenado?

Recommended Posts

Just now, fathom said:

I feel bad that people actually think this could be legit

Same with sox thinking they can get Machado 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, aeichhor said:

Same with sox thinking they can get Machado 

One was an actual pursuit and the other is true fiction by someone who has posted 100 false things the last two offseasons.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Obviously false. It’s one thing to tweet a trade that hasn’t taken place yet, but one that supposedly is done, and no one else has it anywhere? OK.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dick Allen said:

Obviously false. It’s one thing to tweet a trade that hasn’t taken place yet, but one that supposedly is done, and no one else has it anywhere? OK.

You mean like his Kris Bryant trade from last week to the Braves

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, fathom said:

One was an actual pursuit and the other is true fiction by someone who has posted 100 false things the last two offseasons.

Can't honestly say sox have never pursued arenado before but the big issue is them ever getting the big whale 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, timbo8 said:

What the hell happened?

tweedle dee found tweedle dumb 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, timbo8 said:

What the hell happened?

Some dude tweeted the deal was done pending Arenado waiving his NTC.  This was about an hour ago.  Crickets since.

Edited by chitownsportsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People are also believing this because you had McGuffey the other day on twitter retweeting him after this guy "broke" that the Braves and Cubs were closing in on a  Bryant trade. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Some dude tweeted the deal was done pending Arenado waiving his NTC.  This was about an hour ago.  Crickets since.

Oh lol of course I look on Twitter and found out that arendo was trending on Twitter 

 

Edited by timbo8
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, HahnsKiddieTable said:

 

Steve Stone needs to smoke a joint and relax.  He's an OFFICIAL mouthpiece of the White Sox.  Being a jerkface isn't a good luck.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, TomPickle said:

Hmm, suddenly this rumor is a lot more credible.

Kap and Levine reporting always makes me believe the opposite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MLB Incel reports Steve Stone to the Rockies. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Steve Stone needs to smoke a joint and relax.  He's an OFFICIAL mouthpiece of the White Sox.  Being a jerkface isn't a good luck.

So we can all bash this MLBIntel guy all we want but when Stone does, he's being a jerkface? He's not wrong. This is lazy, asinine "reporting" by a lowlife loser.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, timbo8 said:

Oh lol of course I look on Twitter and found out that arendo was trending on Twitter 

 

Boomerposting

 

Ah it's so clear now why we didn't go after Rendon at all when he was just money.  NA was the target all along. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This guy will just say that Arenado’s chat with Reinsdorf went poorly so he decided not to waive his no trade clause to go to the Sox.  😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×