ESPN+

jasonxctf

Does anyone here have ESPN+ ? What do you think of it? I see them mention some MLB and NHL games being shown thru the service, so I'm wondering if those games are different from the normal ESPN or ESPN2 games that I can get on U-verse? I was under the impression that ESPN+ was just overflow games from ESPN3, but maybe I'm mistaken?? 

Thanks for helping.

I like ESPN+ but the interface BLOWS.   At least on my Roku box it does 

I use it mostly for watching SIU basketball and other sports when I'm shooed away from the main tv in the house.   There is mostly overflow from 3 but there is + specific programming

It is exclusive events that are NOT on linear TV. They have about one MLB game a day, I believe, and a lot of college sports.

It's really a no-brainer for soccer fans--all FA Cup and League Cup matches, all Chicago Fire matches AND all out-of-market MLS matches, all Serie A matches, Dutch Eredivisie matches, from next season Bundesliga as well.

It also hosts the overflow court coverage for the tennis majors as well, I think.

I have the Disney+ bundle just for star wars content. It comes with ESPN+ and Hulu. I mostly use it for Star Wars and ESPN+. Hulu is kind of a thing that I have that my mom uses. Occasionally I'll go on a South Park binge, but I'm incredibly pissed that there is no way to watch 200 and 201. I never saw them live and I want to see them. Yes, it pisses certain people off but this is America, there is free speech and SP is non-discriminatory at who they take shots at. Anyone and Everything is fair game, and that's what makes the series great. I didn't even get pissed when they claimed that Aspergers wasn't real, even though I know it very much is. I'd much rather be a member of a secret group of elite mercenaries (as they said on the show) than on the spectrum haha. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

• 3 weeks later...