Year in Review (2019 Soxtalk)

Look at Ray Ray Run

58 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Thanks @Look at Ray Ray Run

My NY resolution is to try to tone down the hot takes bases on SSS and try to not be so bipolar with my posts. I don't appreciate all of the crap I get on here but that comes with the territory. 

If I wasn't broke as fuck you have my personality down to a T. 

You'll always have the passionate defense of Giolito.

Wish you could do that for Kopech/Cease/Rodon/Lopez!

11 minutes ago, ChiliIrishHammock24 said:

I think/hope the gamethreads in 2020 will be a lot more active and interesting now that we all have the same rooting interest.

They'll probably be even more obnoxious now that every game ostensibly matters.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Kalapse said:

Even when the Sox are at their absolute best and most popular the game threads tend to be fucking toxic. 

If people were a little more accepting of the bunt...what a wonderful world this would be.

27 minutes ago, wegner said:

If people were a little more accepting of the bunt...what a wonderful world this would be.

Nope.  The Sox lineup will have like one player who should be bunting in Madrigal.  It’s just mostly a bad baseball strategy these days.

Edited by Moan4Yoan

5 minutes ago, Moan4Yoan said:

Nope.  The Sox lineup will have like one player who should be bunting in Madrigal.  It’s just mostly a bad baseball strategy these days.

Don't get me wrong, I actually think the bunt is a waste of precious outs.  I was just saying that bunting, more than anything else, really gets the game threaders pissed. 

2 hours ago, caulfield12 said:

We’ve quickly moved on to Renteria and Cooper as the main villains holding us back, haha.

Hard to criticize first year hitting coaches THAT much.

You just know they would just love for Renteria to succeed in light of how the Cubs so unceremoniously dumped him.

Seriously, biggest weakness now once Hahn adds to the bullpen is Renteria’s in-game management skills.

Edited by Moan4Yoan

On 12/30/2019 at 5:51 PM, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

@Look at Ray Ray Run Always nice to see a classy post. There is a cornucopia of wonderful posters here and it's why I've been coming here for over 15 years. And many thanks to Jason  (owner) and the Argonauts (moderators} for keeping this place going and for being good sheriffs. Rock on !

“I’m just jazzed about being on the show, man”  Guy Fleegman, Galaxy Quest. 
Seriously, I’m really happy I found this site a week ago. The posts have been great during this incredible offseason & I hope to contribute to the banter. Have a great 2020 as we all hope the Sox do too!

• Like 1