Here’s A Laugh

The Sir

I mean, I don't doubt the Rockies have interest in Robert and/or Moncada.  Why wouldn't they?

The White Sox didn't go through this painful process just to jettison one of the premier pieces of the core right when things are getting interesting for a guy making $35M a year.  its legitimately not even worth discussing.  

Edited by ChiSox59
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Dam8610 said:

Trading Robert and Moncada for Arenado would make the Shields trade look smart. Same thing goes just for Robert.

Arenado does not make much sense for the Sox and talk of dealing Robert is total BS. Robert is not going anywhere.

1 hour ago, ChiSox59 said:

I mean, I don't doubt the Rockies have interest in Robert and/or Moncada.  Why wouldn't they?

The White Sox didn't go through this painful process just to jettison one of the premier pieces of the core right when things are getting interesting for a guy making $35M a year.  its legitimately not even worth discussing.  

Talk about nuking the rebuild for a player that doesn't even put them over the top because of the holes created to acquire him.  Phil Rogers should never tweet about the Sox again.

7 hours ago, The Sir said:

It’s not the bias. If we weren’t all biased, we wouldn’t be diehard sports fans. I get and respect that.

It’s the gross ignorance.

The not understanding Encarnacion’s role so you end up thinking his D matters, the writing off Dylan Cease, the total unawareness of Robert and Madrigal’s very existence. And thinking Yoán Moncada will regress while Mitch Garver won’t isn’t just bias; it’s stupidity.

I hate the Twins more than any other team in sports, but I am actually aware of Brusdar Graterol and Alex Kiriloff, and I’m not idiotic enough to write them off.

We’re all Sox homers here. No argument about that. But very few of us are that...dumb. That’s what I find funny.

Harsh but accurate!

On 1/2/2020 at 7:08 PM, Chicago White Sox said:

Lol...I’ve lost all respect for Morosi after this tweet.

Don't want to disparage him because he seems like a decent guy but the people in the game that I have talked to over the years seem to agree that Morosi is an idiot. They don't talk the same way about Rosenthal, Heyman, Passan, etc. Morosi has been known to kind of throw stuff at the wall.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, raBBit said:

Don't want to disparage him because he seems like a decent guy but the people in the game that I have talked to over the years seem to agree that Morosi is an idiot. They don't talk the same way about Rosenthal, Heyman, Passan, etc. Morosi has been known to kind of throw stuff at the wall.

Interesting...thanks for sharing that.

On 1/3/2020 at 4:17 PM, YouCanPutItOnTheBoardYES! said:

Another good laugh right here

Best part isn't the Sox fans collectively tearing that guy a new asshole but instead the other-equally-insane Colorado fans evidently thinking Arenado is the best 3B of all time