White Sox Sign Robert to Extension

Sleepy Harold

The main way that Brinson and Robert are different is in their GB and FB rates - Robert has less data, but his FB rate at every stop in 2019 was above 40%, Brinson at the same level was below 30%, I believe. That should at least help Luis get into his power better than Brinson, although I think the K rate is pretty concerning.

Just now, daggins said:

The main way that Brinson and Robert are different is in their GB and FB rates - Robert has less data, but his FB rate at every stop in 2019 was above 40%, Brinson at the same level was below 30%, I believe. That should at least help Luis get into his power better than Brinson, although I think the K rate is pretty concerning.

Go away buzzkillington. Only positive vibes allowed. 

10 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Right now Robert is a freak defensively. The concern is he's absolutely massive so people think he'll eventually size his way out of CF. Hes big and bulky but fast as all hell. Not something to worry about today though.

I would describe him as muscular, but not "bulky". He seems quite defined, to me. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Kalapse said:

It is funny that your grandson taught you about K:BB ratio a few months ago and it launched you into this obsession with it. 

I explained my reasoning about the high importance of K to W a while back. I dont have the energy to do it again right now.

1 hour ago, Eloy Jiménez said:

Yup. It's going to be a ridiculous extension but the fact is he's likely to be worth it.

It's about time we start paying for our own players rather that others! Things could really start getting exciting on the southside!

16 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Go away buzzkillington. Only positive vibes allowed. 

This is pretty funny coming from you.

Far be it from me to rob anyone of their joy, just remember that if he struggles initially that I was right on the internet, the best kind of being right.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Lillian said:

I would describe him as muscular, but not "bulky". He seems quite defined, to me. 

Yeah, but he's 6'2 about 220 now. That is absolutely massive for a guy who probably has about 4% body fat. That is a lot of weight to carry with elite speed, and speed can diminish a bit more quickly when you're that size as a kid. He could still fill out a bit more too.