Fegan via source: Cishek deal last major deal for Sox this offseason

Buehrle>Wood

6 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

I imagine this means it's the last, expected, bigger move. The sox shouldnt be done exploring improvements for the team - I imagine the others just feel more far fetched and less likely.

I was thinking the same thing. Ya never know! Who knows what team could be calling and trying to jack up a trade.

He didn’t say they are done. It addresses there last need but that doesn’t mean they are done adding pieces. Where does it say they are done?

Edited by maloney.adam
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, maloney.adam said:

I can’t read the full article or have a subscription to it. Can you please post the quote here? Thanks!

He said "A source indicates this is likely the White Sox’s last major move of an offseason that was as productive, active and aggressive as any team in the league."

1 minute ago, Buehrle>Wood said:

"A source indicates this is likely the White Sox’s last major move of an offseason"

1 minute ago, SonofaRoache said:

He said "A source indicates this is likely the White Sox’s last major move of an offseason that was as productive, active and aggressive as any team in the league."

Thanks! 

• Like 1

Just now, Jose Abreu said:

Most likely, yeah. Or a position player they thinks fits the roster better (such as a RF/UTIL who crushes LHP) 

That would be a dreadful return for Collins. If you're not finding a team who trusts him as a catcher, might as well wait it out. Stock cant get much worse.

1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

That would be a dreadful return for Collins. If you're not finding a team who trusts him as a catcher, might as well wait it out. Stock cant get much worse.

In the latter proposal that I'm assuming you're referring to (a platoon player), I think McCann would be the one going. Collins should at least get you multiple years of a reliever