Mlb Networks Top 10

Whisox05

33 minutes ago, flavum said:

Pretty sure they had Vlad on the 3B list last year. I think Robert could crack the CF list.

Yeah, I would think 8 spots are pretty much locked up between Trout, Acuna, Starling Marte, Buxton, Ketel Marte (he played the most innings in CF of any position last year), Robles, Laureano, and Cain. The last two spots are a tossup between Manny Margot, Bader, Kiermaier and Robert or possibly Nick Senzel.

LF isn't exactly the most dominant position group out there right now so I would think Eloy would be top 10 there as well. Maybe as high as #6.

6 hours ago, TomPickle said:

Yeah, I would think 8 spots are pretty much locked up between Trout, Acuna, Starling Marte, Buxton, Ketel Marte (he played the most innings in CF of any position last year), Robles, Laureano, and Cain. The last two spots are a tossup between Manny Margot, Bader, Kiermaier and Robert or possibly Nick Senzel.

LF isn't exactly the most dominant position group out there right now so I would think Eloy would be top 10 there as well. Maybe as high as #6.

Don't forget Springer, Tauchman, Gallo, Mercado and I don't know how many games Bellinger played there last year.  

41 minutes ago, ChiliIrishHammock24 said:

White Sox players with a chance to crack this list...... Grandal, Moncada and then....maybe Abreu, Eloy, Anderson, Giolito, and Colome?

Grandal is a lock and Eloy should make it partially due to LF being weak.

Moncada should make it but the position is stacked and I'm not sure how much weight they're gonna place on 2019 versus past seasons. Same goes for Anderson and Giolito

6 hours ago, Jose Abreu said:

Grandal is a lock and Eloy should make it partially due to LF being weak.

Moncada should make it but the position is stacked and I'm not sure how much weight they're gonna place on 2019 versus past seasons. Same goes for Anderson and Giolito

I’d say 100% Grandal, Moncada, Giolito, & Jimenez make it.  Anderson, Robert, & Abreu would be maybes.

16 hours ago, TomPickle said:

Margot will be lucky to have a 26 man roster spot.

1 hour ago, Kyyle23 said:

Which day will the mlb network analysts talk about this one

So where exactly does this belong...it’s not MLB catch all, it’s not the minor leagues, it’s not SLAM.

The area of the website where it most closely fits is currently closed.

But good job, anyway, being vigilant!   Surprised you haven’t complained I’m posting in 2019 movies when it’s actually 2020.  Omg, the horror, the horror!

Edited by caulfield12

31 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

So where exactly does this belong...it’s not MLB catch all, it’s not the minor leagues, it’s not SLAM.

But good job, anyway, being vigilant!   Surprised you haven’t complained I’m posting in 2019 movies when it’s actually 2020.  Omg, the horror, the horror!

I'm sorry that you have the attention span of a goldfish and can't make a thread or find the appropriate place to put it.   Maybe you should start dropping more movie reviews in the mlb catch all since they all are the same.  Maybe with some more catchy nicknames like KyYlo Ren 

• Thanks 1
  • Love 2

43 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

You could make a thread.

Moncada has to make it. He was 6th among 3B with a 5.7 WAR and 3rd among 3B with a 141 wRC+. Only Bregman and Rendon had a higher wRC+ than Moncada in 2019. 

I don't think Giolito makes it yet. He's in the 11-20 range in major stats, with his only top 10 stat being 10th in fWAR. 

Of Sox players, I think the only ones that end up making it are Moncada and Grandal. 1B is so thin league wide that Abreu could make it as well. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

10 hours ago, Kyyle23 said:

I'm sorry that you have the attention span of a goldfish and can't make a thread or find the appropriate place to put it.   Maybe you should start dropping more movie reviews in the mlb catch all since they all are the same.  Maybe with some more catchy nicknames like KyYlo Ren 

Ouch.  Burned me with that first comment.

You never answered the question.

Where exactly does it belong...?

There is no currently appropriate place...I guess the closest is MLB Catch-All, but there was only one current major leaguer that was involved, and that was only peripherally.   So really, it's Winter Ball, which is mostly prospects and AAAA/Mexican League fillers, but it's not accurate to put it in the minor leagues as well.

And random goldfish could probably put together a more coherent, cohesive plot to tie together the last three Star Wars movies.   Plus, they only require minimal amounts of fish food, aeration and an occasional cleaning of their tank.  But congrats for adding two to your score!

Edited by caulfield12
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Ouch.  Burned me with that first comment.

You never answered the question.

Where exactly does it belong...?

There is no currently appropriate place...I guess the closest is MLB Catch-All, but there was only one current major leaguer that was involved, and that was only peripherally.   So really, it's Winter Ball, which is mostly prospects and AAAA/Mexican League fillers, but it's not accurate to put it in the minor leagues as well.

And random goldfish could probably put together a more coherent, cohesive plot to tie together the last three Star Wars movies.   Plus, they only require minimal amounts of fish food, aeration and an occasional cleaning of their tank.  But congrats for adding two to your score!

Fellas, Fellas

White Sox Nation is better than this, I'm seeing a lot of petty bullying lately and I'm sick of it

5 hours ago, caulfield12 said:

You posted in another thread called "White Sox future outlook" . I think any national news from MLB Network and other sources  or evaluation of current and future Sox players should go there.I've been posting videos there .

On 1/9/2020 at 6:36 PM, Moan4Yoan said:

Screw yourself, Jon.  Stay out of it and also, stay out of White Sox business while you’re at it.  😂😉

I laughed at one of your posts tonight and now agreed with another. What in the world is going on here.