Let’s go White Sooooooooox!!!!!!

Steve9347

51 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

Still my favorite 

That season, that playoffs... itll just never be matched from a personal sense. What a perfect script. That Konerko grand slam still gives me the chills... the teams most emblematic player of the last few decades (Frank was the greatest, but Paulie was so South Side and his personality was perfect) hit the most memorable home run in one of the biggest games in franchise history... while the teams most emblematic pitcher got a win and a save. Those two guys, while not my personal favorites, were two of the easiest guys to ever root for in sports. Humble, loyal, hard working, and honest. What a ride that was, let's do it again.

Crede 4 life.

37 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

That season, that playoffs... itll just never be matched from a personal sense. What a perfect script. That Konerko grand slam still gives me the chills... the teams most emblematic player of the last few decades (Frank was the greatest, but Paulie was so South Side and his personality was perfect) hit the most memorable home run in one of the biggest games in franchise history... while the teams most emblematic pitcher got a win and a save. Those two guys, while not my personal favorites, were two of the easiest guys to ever root for in sports. Humble, loyal, hard working, and honest. What a ride that was, let's do it again.

Crede 4 life.

I went to that Cubs/Sox game- can't recall the year- when Konerko was HBP from Wood (I think) and stayed in the game and ended up hitting 2 homers. I believe the Sox were down something like 8-0 and won 13-9. Konerko was the best.

53 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

I went to that Cubs/Sox game- can't recall the year- when Konerko was HBP from Wood (I think) and stayed in the game and ended up hitting 2 homers. I believe the Sox were down something like 8-0 and won 13-9. Konerko was the best.

This was one of my favorite, non-important, moments I've had as a White Sox fan. This Mofo got hit in the fvcking face, stayed in the game, and tee'd off. It felt even better knowing that Pavano is a complete asshat.

52 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

This was one of my favorite, non-important, moments I've had as a White Sox fan. This Mofo got hit in the fvcking face, stayed in the game, and tee'd off. It felt even better knowing that Pavano is a complete asshat.

This was a Sox/Cubs game

https://www.baseball-reference.com/boxes/CHA/CHA200206280.shtml

Edited by soxfan49