MLB cheating scandal

Look at Ray Ray Run

1 hour ago, iWiN4PreP said:

and that in one case someone wished cancer upon his children

It’s hard to find a line towards what isn’t right against the Astros... but whoever said that surely found and crossed it.

7 hours ago, iWiN4PreP said:

Just throwing out a hypothetical for those that want to answer it:

If the White Sox cheated in a similiar way as the Astros, what would you do with your fandom? Would you remain a White Sox Loyal fan? Switch teams? etc.

I'd be really pissed and still have no idea how to deal with it a month later. I wouldn't be defending them, but I'm not sure what I'd be saying.

I'm still to this day trying to figure out how to deal mentally with Pablo Ozuna. 

• Haha 1

On 3/5/2020 at 5:30 AM, iWiN4PreP said:

Just throwing out a hypothetical for those that want to answer it:

If the White Sox cheated in a similiar way as the Astros, what would you do with your fandom? Would you remain a White Sox Loyal fan? Switch teams? etc.

Probably would attend 81 home games and burn an article of team attire in public until getting permanently banned or arrested. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

Was not aware that some fantasy players have filed suit over the Red Sox et al cheating. Judicial comments indicate that Manfred has found some degree of Sox wrongdoing. I don't have details.

11 hours ago, pcq said:

Was not aware that some fantasy players have filed suit over the Red Sox et al cheating. Judicial comments indicate that Manfred has found some degree of Sox wrongdoing. I don't have details.

Now that you remind me this was supposed to be done weeks ago. Wonder what got in the way.

• 1 month later...
On 4/22/2020 at 4:12 PM, southsider2k5 said:

And the best part is that all of the penalties are being muted by us not playing in 2020.  What a joke.

Is that confirmed? 

As to what to do if it was the Sox. My only parallel was the Bulls signing Rodman. I never cheered for him. I would probably differentiate the guys who were ringleaders and not cheer for them. But after 50 years it's tough to stop being a fan. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...