**Water-Cooler Thread (TV stuff)**

Brian

2 hours ago, soxfan2014 said:

Oh wow really? It's going to come back that quick this year? Probably good news that it is ending but also sad.

I thought the same about the quick turn around. Like that I don’t have to wait to be sad.

• Brian changed the title to **Water-Cooler Thread (TV stuff)**
  • 2 months later...
7 minutes ago, mqr said:

The Wire has become escapism in that I can watch it and be reminded of normal non-existential government cheesedickery. 

I mean any normie show where they are like eating at a restaurant makes me feel like I’m watching some grand adventure shit

On 3/30/2020 at 9:25 AM, Tony said:

Have you never seen it? First time watch? In my Top 3 for sure all-time, just incredible. Gets shitty once Sorkin leaves but I also enjoyed the last season. 

First time watching it. Usually I would put a show on while WFH but I wait til I log off to watch an episode so I can pay attention.

Locke & Key on Netflix was pretty good.  I've read the first two graphic novels, and although the show is more fantasy than horror, it followed the source material for the most part.

The Morning Show on Apple+ was really good.  Jennifer Aniston, Reese Witherspoon, and Steve Carell were great in their roles.  Carell plays such a shitbag so well that you forget it's the guy from The Office playing the part.

As a family, we started watching Schitt's Creek a while ago.  I had heard about the show, but I had no idea it was one of the funniest damn shows on TV.

My wife and I started Hulu's Little Fires Everywhere last night.  First episode was great...hoping it keeps it up.

On 3/29/2020 at 10:11 PM, Harry Chappas said:

watched tiger king because....why not......it was real life version of Best in Show

Just finished it today myself. Needless to say I hope all those other fuckers go down as well. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Brian said:

Yeah, Schitt's Creek is great. This last season has been solid as well. Finale next week.

I got hooked on All American yesterday while working. Surprised how solid it is for a CW show.

I got hooked on All American, as well.  I started it because it gave off a Friday Night Lights vibe.  Turned out to be a pretty engaging show; I was surprised.

Another one I am excited to see return is Billions.  Though i will say I never realized that Damian Lewis was British.  I saw him on Smithsonian Channel doing some show about spies and it took them actually showing his face for me to realize it was him.  It was the same with Hugh Laurie.  I never realized he was a native Brit until I saw him on SNL.

On 4/1/2020 at 7:58 PM, SoxAce said:

Just finished it today myself. Needless to say I hope all those other fuckers go down as well. 

I am sure they will.  Only one that has a chance not to is Baskin because she has the money, but she pretty much does the same crap as the rest of them.  All of these people are horrible people.

• 1 month later...