My brother met a former Sox player I (he did know it tho')

kitekrazy

Yolmer hit better than Hamilton. He's gone give him a break. He was a good soldier his time here. Never understood the burning hatred for Yolmer. Not saying he was an all star or anything but he was far from an asshole or primadonna

• Like 2

He actually hit pretty well in 2018, while playing third base. Last year, he moved back to his natural position, where the same offensive numbers, combined with his Gold Glove defense, at the keystone position would have been fine. However, for some reason his XBH production just vanished, which is odd considering the juiced ball. I suspect that some team will take a chance on him, in hopes that he can rediscover his ability to at least be a gap hitter. In any case, his contract will likely not earn him what he was due to receive in arbitration. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Princess Dye said:

Yolmer will have that one year where he hits and it's gonna be 3 to 3.5 WAR when it happens. That's how sure-fire the defense is.

Watch, it'll happen for Oakland i bet

That's already happened depending on who you ask.