caulfield12

COVID-19/Coronavirus thread

I'm convinced that MSNBC and CNN only exist to give Fox an argument for legitimacy. 

I'm sure that their respective corporate overlords would love to spew Fox level bullshit but realize that spewing bullshit masquerading as the other side is more powerful, as it gives Fox legitimacy. 

When it comes to news, I don't want opinions. I want facts and reality. 

Just give me the truth and let me come to my own conclusions. 

You guys all know where I stand politically but this CNN/Fox/MSNBC and even newspapers have crossed the line from news to propaganda long ago. 

I can't fucking stand it. I've done a lot of looking into truth and all I can find is propaganda. 

There's right wing, left wing, and centrist propaganda but the truth is nowhere to be found at every level of journalism. Everyone has an agenda. Why? Because news companies have fallen victim to the shareholder profit scam. They'll print what sells vs. what is factual. Without an independent press, we're doomed. 

When you can't trust journalists because they're being manipulated by their corporate overlords to push an agenda, then we're in a post-truth world. It's 1984 level shit. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

51 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

I'm convinced that MSNBC and CNN only exist to give Fox an argument for legitimacy. 

I'm sure that their respective corporate overlords would love to spew Fox level bullshit but realize that spewing bullshit masquerading as the other side is more powerful, as it gives Fox legitimacy. 

When it comes to news, I don't want opinions. I want facts and reality. 

Just give me the truth and let me come to my own conclusions. 

You guys all know where I stand politically but this CNN/Fox/MSNBC and even newspapers have crossed the line from news to propaganda long ago. 

I can't fucking stand it. I've done a lot of looking into truth and all I can find is propaganda. 

There's right wing, left wing, and centrist propaganda but the truth is nowhere to be found at every level of journalism. Everyone has an agenda. Why? Because news companies have fallen victim to the shareholder profit scam. They'll print what sells vs. what is factual. Without an independent press, we're doomed. 

When you can't trust journalists because they're being manipulated by their corporate overlords to push an agenda, then we're in a post-truth world. It's 1984 level shit. 

This is fucking stupid.