National Anthem

Squirmin' for Yermin

I posted this last year but to no avail.  I can't seem to find any information online about how to audition/send a tape for the National Anthem.

I just recently sang for the Pacers and would be a dream come true to sing for my favorite sport and sports team (WHite Sox).. Anyone know of any information... or even a contact?!

I'm totally tagging people who have sources because I have no shame.. @raBBit @Y2Jimmy

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, cjgalloway said:

I posted this last year but to no avail.  I can't seem to find any information online about how to audition/send a tape for the National Anthem.

I just recently sang for the Pacers and would be a dream come true to sing for my favorite sport and sports team (WHite Sox).. Anyone know of any information... or even a contact?!

I'm totally tagging people who have sources because I have no shame.. @raBBit @Y2Jimmy

Give Lamar Johnson a call.

1 hour ago, Iwritecode said:

Maybe try Brooks Boyer? He's the head of sales and marketing. 

Don't know if it's still the same or not but his email used to be bboyer@chisox.com.

That used to be a running joke on WSI. Every time someone came up with a suggestion it was "email Brooks!"

Brooks is amazing and has been highly responsive in the past via email.

He once offered to take my father and I through the executive office and onto the field three hours before a home game just because I had asked him if we could do anything special for my dad to offer gratitude for him supporting my life long White Sox obsession from California.

So my Dad and I visited Chicago, saw 8 home games, and for the last one Brooks treated us like White Sox family.

Amazing.

• Thanks 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Iwritecode said:

Maybe try Brooks Boyer? He's the head of sales and marketing. 

Don't know if it's still the same or not but his email used to be bboyer@chisox.com.

That used to be a running joke on WSI. Every time someone came up with a suggestion it was "email Brooks!"

Thank youu! This is super helpful.  I'll shoot him an email

20 hours ago, cjgalloway said:

All of the White Sox personnel has first initial, last name @ Chisox dot com as their e-mail. I'd try Brooks Boyer personally. 

• Thanks 1

On 1/30/2020 at 12:41 PM, cjgalloway said:

I was just reading some Sox Fest notes that Jose Abreu has the same goal as you.  Hope you both get to perform the Anthem this year.  Good Luck!

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, cjgalloway said:

GUYS! I just got a message back and word that I WILL BE SINGING APRIL 16!!!! Thanks all for your help.  Probably wouldn't have gotten this far without the information! I owe you all a beer if I ever run into one of you.

Awesome!

3 minutes ago, cjgalloway said:

GUYS! I just got a message back and word that I WILL BE SINGING APRIL 16!!!! Thanks all for your help.  Probably wouldn't have gotten this far without the information! I owe you all a beer if I ever run into one of you.

congrats! now do lamar Johnson proud.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, cjgalloway said:

Congratulations!  Now tell me this isn't going to be our year.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, cjgalloway said:

Awesome!!!

Please be sure to post video for us out of town fans who can’t go there in person to support you.

Someone get this man a Soxtalk jacket to sport for this occasion!!

@Chisoxfn

• Like 1