MLB THE SHOW: 20

Squirmin' for Yermin

White Sox have fallen to 2-3 now. Lost yet another extra innings game, this time in 12 innings against the Indians. Cesar Hernandez with a 2-run no-doubt walk-off HR off Cishek. Sox lose 3-1. Robert, Moncada, and TA7 all compiled 2 hits a piece. Madrigal finally picked up his first ML hit. A soft gork shot over 3B. Gio Gonzalez was great in his long-awaited Sox debut. 7 IP, 5 H,  0 ER, 3 BB, 5 K. Jimmy Cordero gave up a run in the 8th, getting charged with a BS. The score remained 1-1 until the 12th when Bummer let a man on, and Cishek gave up the game ender.

Giolito gets us back to 3-3 by pitching a CG shutout of the Indians. 10 Ks, 1 BB, and 8 hits. I simmed this game. :( (They did ask me if I wanted to come in to the 9th and finish off the shutout. I obliged)

Edited by ChiliIrishHammock24

On 3/24/2020 at 7:43 PM, Squirmin' for Yermin said:

Dalquist nor Thompson are in this correct?  I downloaded 1.5.  MAking sure I have the correct one, looks like a good amount of randos.  I'll create them if i need to. Still love it

I just posted a Dalquist in the vault. Been adding and updating quite a few guys over the past week. PSN is SouthSideSox05. I have quite a few additional guys not posted yet that hopefully will be up within the next week.