KW says "no Puig"

Jack Parkman

2 minutes ago, iWiN4PreP said:

omg yes please this is my dream, give us some flexibility if Mazara is useless or Roberts hits a road bump.

I just want Puig + Tim Anderson on the same team. Will make my enjoyment level maximized.

If they got Puig, the Sox would be so much fun. 

Troll the rest of baseball. Timmy+Puig=kings of swag. 

Edited by Jack Parkman
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, iWiN4PreP said:

omg yes please this is my dream, give us some flexibility if Mazara is useless or Roberts hits a road bump.

I just want Puig + Tim Anderson on the same team. Will make my enjoyment level maximized.

23 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

If they got Puig, the Sox would be so much fun. 

Troll the rest of baseball. Timmy+Puig=kings of swag. 

You guys are nuts. All I want is to win but you want a circus freak show too. I'm all for fun but understand this. If the Sox get Puig it's because everyone else decided to look the other way while he was drowning . If he does one little thing to rock the boat he will be thrown back into icy cold water filled with sharks without hesitation.

You'll be singing a different song when someone break Moncada's arm in a bench clearing brawl started by our swaggy team. This isn't the NFL quite yet.

The 49ers ended up looking like morons dancing and posing in the end zone after the interception. I told my friend watching the game with me WTF  are they doing this game isn't over yet. 21 straight points by KC later they were losers. Winning is still the most fun you can have.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ron883 said:

I'd be in favor of it just so I can see Stone ear crow on twitter

Seriously, I’d love to see the fans shove it in his face on Twitter like he does so often to fans.  Honestly, Puig will be so cheap now I don’t see the problem.  I think Abreu, Grandal, etc. could keep his ass in line and he would be great insurance for Eloy and Mazara.  If he starts acting like a douche, cut his ass quickly.

• Like 3

Just now, Moan4Yoan said:

Seriously, I’d love to see the fans shove it in his face on Twitter like he does so often to fans.  Honestly, Puig will be so cheap now I don’t see the problem.  I think Abreu, Grandal, etc. could keep his ass in line and he would be great insurance for Eloy and Mazara.  If he starts acting like a douche, cut his ass quickly.

That's exactly what the tweet said. They want him cheap enough so that if he starts being a dick, they can cut him fairly easily. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

That's exactly what the tweet said. They want him cheap enough so that if he starts being a dick, they can cut him fairly easily. 

Yeah, and at this point it’s obvious he won’t be expensive.  And he is also playing for the rest of his career.  If he acts up this time, good luck getting another job.

6 minutes ago, Moan4Yoan said:

I would like him on the team because he can play multiple OF positions and has some pop to replace whoever he is filling in for. I think signing him would be a huge get this late in the offseason. The positives outweigh the negatives in my opinion 

Edited by HahnsKiddieTable
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, ScooterMcGee said:

I would not like him on the team because he would just be a huge distraction. Last thing this team needs. 

The thought is, however, that if he acts like a shithead and does become the distraction you assume he may, they can send him packing with little to no financial burden.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SouthWallace said:

Doesn't solve the other side of a Mazara platoon.  Takes the roster spot of a more versatile defensive backup.  How exactly does he fit?

Insurance in case Jimenez hurts himself again attempting to play LF and if Mazara sucks vs LHP or in general. 

• Heads22 changed the title to KW says "no Puig"