Sox to sign Dyan Jorge?

Blackout Friday

2 hours ago, Harold's Leg Lift said:

He ran a 5.9-6.1 60 huh.   Boy that's really fast.  Like shattering a world record fast.......

Yes it is. The 60 meter WR is about 6.3 just set last week. So 60 yards.......that about a 5.7 for the WR.

7 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

I get that people want to get paid, and they put a lot of effort into this stuff. 

I can't support them, so I don't. I already spend enough money on sports content and I have to draw the line somewhere. 

cool keep us updated. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Jack Parkman said:

I get that people want to get paid, and they put a lot of effort into this stuff. 

I can't support them, so I don't. I already spend enough money on sports content and I have to draw the line somewhere. 

You aren't obligated to pay the $2 for the content. I'll have more on the other names as free content as we get closer to J2. I'm not at liberty to post that stuff on the free portion of the site right now though. 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Harold's Leg Lift said:

He ran a 5.9-6.1 60 huh.   Boy that's really fast.  Like shattering a world record fast.......

Yeah, I was a bit confused by the 5.9 number.... um, he should likely pursue a career as a sprinter if he's running 5.9 (WR) 60's.

Even 6 flat is like .01 over the WR. 6.1-6.2 is probably more likely which is still incredibly fast.

Edited by Look at Ray Ray Run

5 hours ago, ptatc said:

Yes it is. The 60 meter WR is about 6.3 just set last week. So 60 yards.......that about a 5.7 for the WR.

The WR for the 60 is 5.99.

I dont think there's a big leaguer alive cracking 6.1. I doubt anyone is breaking the 6.15 number Quentin Holmes put up at perfect game.

10 hours ago, ChiliIrishHammock24 said:

Just wait until James Beard is a big leaguer. JUST WAIT.

Beard ran a 6.21 at his senior year showcase. Incredibly fast, which is why I am saying there's no chance that kid ran between a 5.9-6.1. No one is breaking 6.1; not even Buxton. Beard is likely running times around Buxton at 6.21.