Fantasy Baseball $ Keeper League (1st season)

ChiSox59

Starting a fantasy league.  League details posted over on the fantasy board last week.  

Already have @Look at Ray Ray Run and @Chicago White Sox on board.  Looking to get a few more Soxtalk guys in.  Still have a handful of openings.  PM me with any questions, or if you're interested.  Hoping to catch a few eyeballs on this today before it is relocated as no one looks at the fantasy board.  

Thanks! 

Down to last 2-3 spots.  Get in while you can.  Should be a really good fun league if you've always wanted to get in one that has a prizepool worth keeping you interested.  Nice mix of Soxtalk guys and people who have played in my fantasy cash leagues for years. PM with any questions, happy to provide as many payout references as makes you comfortable if that is something you're worried about.   

Mods - thank you for letting this stay on the front page today.  I appreciate it.  As you know, the fantasy board is where threads die.  Feel free to relocate this by midday tomorrow, but please let it get 12-18 more hours of eyeballs. This Soxtalk reg would appreciate it.   

13 hours ago, ChiSox59 said:

Down to last 2-3 spots.  Get in while you can.  Should be a really good fun league if you've always wanted to get in one that has a prizepool worth keeping you interested.  Nice mix of Soxtalk guys and people who have played in my fantasy cash leagues for years. PM with any questions, happy to provide as many payout references as makes you comfortable if that is something you're worried about.   

Mods - thank you for letting this stay on the front page today.  I appreciate it.  As you know, the fantasy board is where threads die.  Feel free to relocate this by midday tomorrow, but please let it get 12-18 more hours of eyeballs. This Soxtalk reg would appreciate it.   

If people are concerned about payouts you/we can use leaguesafe.