Dodgers @ Sox 2PM CT ⁦NBCSChicago

Tnetennba

5 minutes ago, YouCanPutItOnTheBoardYES! said:

Not that it really matters, but why are Madrigal and Vaughn lower in the lineup than Engel, Mendick, and Delmonico?

Those are the guys they want to get up to the plate and get out of the game sooner I would imagine. 

1 hour ago, hi8is said:

Anyone know how out of towners like me can watch this?

Subscribe to mlb.tv for the White Sox only . It's around $94 for the whole season and includes spring training games  and hope the Dodgers won't black it out in spring training  which they probably do since we are both in LA area. Which is what I just did . If blacked out you can also pay for a good VPN to block the black out or try your luck on a free one. Maybe someone here can recommend a good free one with a shitload of ads or third party involvement.

Or if you have a MLB.TV subscription and it is blacked out you can watch it as an archived game 90 minutes after it's conclusion.

12 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Subscribe to mlb.tv for the White Sox only . It's around $94 for the whole season and includes spring training games  and hope the Dodgers won't black it out in spring training  which they probably do since we are both in LA area. Which is what I just did . If blacked out you can also pay for a good VPN to block the black out or try your luck on a free one. Maybe someone here can recommend a good free one with a shitload of ads or third party involvement.

Or if you have a MLB.TV subscription and it is blacked out you can watch it as an archived game 90 minutes after it's conclusion.

Thanks for the heads up, brother. PM upcoming...