Giants @ Sox (SS) | 2:05 PM CT | Whitesox.com

Tnetennba

2 hours ago, cjgalloway said:

Yeah, let's teach them to not play hard.

They can play hard but should we all guess who's going to be the first White Sox player who gets hurt with a head first slide? I hate the head first slide! Call me "old school"!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

I like you Jack, but things like this are absolutely wild. Funny, but wild.

I was poking fun at myself for overreacting. Didn't explain it well during the game. It was meant to be funny because I knew that it was ridiculous. Someone told me that self-deprecation is funny and endearing, so I tried to do it a little bit today. I always knew that it wasn't a rational thought. I thought that it was clear with my second post that it was intended to be funny. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

2 minutes ago, quickman said:

He will be your 8 million dollar relief pitcher in mop up games. He was bad last year and it continues. 

I was referring to Burdi but I see your point about Herrera.  Hopefully he improves because he isn’t going anywhere with his salary.

The Herrera signing didn't work out in year 1, and is probably unlikely to work out in year 2 based on how ugly year 1 was.  But it is hard to fault management for trying to add a difference making RP via FA.  Damned if you do, damned if don't by some of the fanbase.