Sox @ Royals | 2:05 PM CT | KTXR 1660

Tnetennba

• bmags pinned this topic
5 minutes ago, YouCanPutItOnTheBoardYES! said:

Engel hits like Mike Trout every Spring Training and then forgets how to hit during the regular season. It’s so weird.

The same reason that Brian Anderson almost had his number retired in Arizona as well.  The curveball dont curve so much there.  

17 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Will Vaughn ever have a bad professional At-Bat?

He will struggle 6/14/2020 when he hears before the game that his dog, Loki is sick...Loki will recover....Andrew goes 2-3 the next day with 2 walks a double and 3 run homer.  But that is mere speculation on my part.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, YouCanPutItOnTheBoardYES! said:

Engel hits like Mike Trout every Spring Training and then forgets how to hit during the regular season. It’s so weird.

Breaking balls don't quite break as much in Arizona 

40 minutes ago, YouCanPutItOnTheBoardYES! said:

Engel is a former AFL MVP if I am remembering correctly?

14 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

I hope he starts in AA and then in August gets a taste of Charlotte and then is up with the big club next May.

He's gonna start at High A so that by the time the season is over and he is raking at AAA they can say three levels in one year was already alot to justify getting the extra year of service time like with Robert and Madrigal.