Sox @ Rangers | 2PM CT | 105.3 The Fan

Tnetennba

1 hour ago, SoxAce said:

113 MPH?! @chitownsportsfan get moist.

I was sitting the next section over from where that dude above shot that video...that ball was a laser that got out in like 3-4 seconds. At first I thought it was a gapper...but it just kept rising like a drive off the tee. Thing was kilt.

• Like 1

tell ya one thing I cringe every time I see it....does Robert have to head first slide on everything?  I mean I get and appreciate he's a gamer....but that 200+ lbs traveling at a decent velocity going head first into a bag (on a steal). He dove head first three or 4 times today and every time I cringed. 

Just now, Wanne said:

tell ya one thing I cringe every time I see it....does Robert have to head first slide on everything?  I mean I get and appreciate he's a gamer....but that 200+ lbs traveling at a decent velocity going head first into a bag (on a steal). He dove head first three or 4 times today and every time I cringed. 

I think it is proven to be foolish and I don't like productive hitters stealing a lot of bases. 

9 minutes ago, Wanne said:

Funny thing is Robert seems like the type of guy who would hurt his ankle/leg sliding feet first because he doesn't do it often.