White Sox @Brewers 2:05pm

Orlando

1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

I didn't see it, but his speed is just amazing from the right side. Guy has the speed of an elite slap hitter with the power of a 40 home run hitter.

Would have been safe even with a throw.  SS had to come in and Robert just flies down the line.

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

I didn't see it, but his speed is just amazing from the right side. Guy has the speed of an elite slap hitter with the power of a 40 home run hitter.

Hopefully Rickie does some hitting and running this year.  He's got the squad for it.  You want to put things in motion, put some pressure on the D, much preferable to hit and run then bunt imo.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SouthWallace said:

TA first pitch swinging grounds out to 3rd.  Sox leave 2 in scoring position.

The pitchers are going to be more careful with how they pitch him this year. His name is known throughout the league now, especially with the batting title. I understand the "I'm not here to walk, I'm here to hit," but he's going to have to be more selective this season. I know I know it's just spring training, but still. Whatever he did last year, he's going to need to adjust again this year. And hopefully he recognizes it sooner rather than later. 

Just now, ScooterMcGee said:

The pitchers are going to be more careful with how they pitch him this year. His name is known throughout the league now, especially with the batting title. I understand the "I'm not here to walk, I'm here to hit," but he's going to have to be more selective this season. I know I know it's just spring training, but still. Whatever he did last year, he's going to need to adjust again this year. And hopefully he recognizes it sooner rather than later. 

Agree 100%.  Being more selective & working the count is the next step.

• Like 1