Sox @ Cubs | 2:05PM CT | WGN720

Tnetennba

Just now, ScooterMcGee said:

This might be a dumb question, but do AL pitchers hit if the NL team is home during Spring training?

I don't think so.  I think everyone uses the DH in spring training, but could be wrong.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SouthWallace said:

I don't think so.  I think everyone uses the DH in spring training, but could be wrong.

Yeah I guess I never really paid attention to it. But that would make sense especially since AL/NL teams share parks

Just now, sj91 said:

I know these games don't matter, but I hope they absolutely shell Lester today. I can't stand him.

Fun Jon Lester fact for all Cub fans who called him an ace and an elite arm;

Jon Lester career WAR: 46.1

Mark Buehrle career WAR: 52.3

After I say that, the Ump gives lester a strike a foot inside to ring up abreu.

1 minute ago, ScooterMcGee said:

Yeah I guess I never really paid attention to it. But that would make sense especially since AL/NL teams share parks

Sox played MKE on Wed and both teams used the DH in MKE's park.  I assume its universal in the spring.

2 minutes ago, ScooterMcGee said:

Grandal and EE both swung right through a couple cutters

I don’t care how he looks right now, but EE is my easy pick for Sox free agent signing that comes to Chicago and forgets how to play baseball.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

I don’t care how he looks right now, but EE is my easy pick for Sox free agent signing that comes to Chicago and forgets how to play baseball.  

It would be White Sox FA DH luck, but it sure would be nice if it weren't the case.