Nopening Day

bmags

Today is going to be a tough one for many in the medical profession, especially NYC. 

But it’s okay to year for the alternate universe where opening day is today.

And so...in that spirit...

It probably would have rained out anyway, and so I will choose to be angry the Sox brought out the Chevy trucks and then canceled. 

Happy Nopening Day! I’ll crack a beer open at game time and cheers the soxtalk brethren.

• Like 2

Opening day is my favorite day of the year. Started going in college and have made every one since 1984 (yes I am old).

My season ticket rep just called me and said to expect an email from mlb/ White Sox in the next few days. I pressed him for more info and he said mlb / owners have a meeting (I assume conf call) this weekend to discuss next steps. I hope that they have a target date in mid to start the 2020 season but since COVID cases are still rising I'm not sure how they can reasonably do that.

Until then I continue to watch the rebroadcast Sox games on Comcast sports as well as Youtube..

Edited by palehose1
clarity