Will There Be a 2020 Season?

hogan873

Will there be a 2020 season? And if so, what will it look like?  

147 members have voted

1. 1. What do you THINK is going to happen?

• Season is cancelled
    • Season starts in June with all teams in AZ. No fans all season.
    • Season starts in June with teams at spring training facilities. No fans all season.
    • Season starts in June either in AZ or spring training sites, and limited attendance is eventually allowed by late summer
    • Season starts in June/July at home parks with no fans all season
    • Season starts in June/July at home parks. Limited attendance is eventually allowed by late summer.
    • Another scenario...leave some comments

On 7/5/2020 at 12:50 AM, reiks12 said:

The white house failed us when they 'politicized' the virus calling it a democratic hoax. Because of that a lot of Trump supporters still refuse to wear a mask. Just a few months ago Jerksticks was saying it was a common cold. Probably still believes that.

No, Jerksticks was saying that there is no data for asymptomatic and mildly symptomatic cases.  Still isn’t.  Therefore death rates are still a complete mystery.

The same as the common cold?  We’re all friends here. Why gaslight?  Why make that up?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Jose Abreu said:

None of this surprises me. Maybe if they focused on getting all of this straight instead of dicking around about money, we wouldn't be in this situation.

I am usually a very optimistic person, but I am feeling very skeptical about this season actually finishing.