2020 NFL Draft Thread

3 minutes ago, bmags said:

God this team is in a rut. Garbage decision making.

What is wrong with Kmet? You just didn't want TE? I think I have been on record as saying I would take at least 2 (TE/WR), if not 3 in this draft. I would like us to move down with the next pick.  I wouldn't draft CB this year...would try and get a vet signing (vs. using an early pick...think the draft grades are better on the wideouts).  Delpit wouldn't be bad though (as I don't have a major issue taking a safety...better relative chance of them delivering vs. a CB).  If I did go CB, I'd go with Jaylen Johnson.  

5 minutes ago, Chisoxfn said:

I can't complain about this pick.  Critical position in the Bears offense and Graham is just a short-term need. They need to massively upgrade. I just hope for once Pace is right on evaluating TE. 

I guarantee you Kmet is likely there at #50.

Just now, Soxfest said:

This pick is not good, 10 TE on roster already 

They could have 20 on the roster, if they are all crap, it doesn't matter. And to be frank, outside of Graham (who is mediocre)...they all STINK.  I really do think the biggest reason this team and Mitch took a step back was the complete JUNK they got out of TE.  No team was even close to as bad as the Bears a TE last year. 

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Chisoxfn said:

They could have 20 on the roster, if they are all crap, it doesn't matter. And to be frank, outside of Graham (who is mediocre)...they all STINK.  I really do think the biggest reason this team and Mitch took a step back was the complete JUNK they got out of TE.  No team was even close to as bad as the Bears a TE last year. 

Take him at 50 then way bigger needs at 43

1 minute ago, Soxfest said:

Take him at 50 then way bigger needs at 43

Pace and Nagy froze in time when the double doink happened. 

They are now obsessed with fixing the 2018 bears Achilles heels without realizing the rest of the roster is crumbling around them. 

Pace knows he’s tied to Nagy and he’s watching a coach in denial rubbing his head saying “if we just had a TE the whole dang thing would work!?”