I blame...

southsider2k5

I blame Gio Gonzalez for this pandemic.  The Sox traded him the first two times they had him.  Now they sign him for a third time, and the world shuts down.

Gio is not meant to pitch for the White Sox, and Fate is making sure that it does not happen.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It was actually the fault of a few colleagues and myself.

In February at our national convention, we were bemoaning the fact that some DPT program are going to a format where the student do all didactic material online and only come to campus for short intense lab sessions.

We were all glad that we were going to retire before this became the norm and we would have to do it.

Guess what in March we were and still are forced to do all of our courses online and will need to do the short intense lab sessions whenever we are allowed to. 😁

We have accepted our responsibilities and await appropriate punishment. 

6 minutes ago, ptatc said:

It was actually the fault of a few colleagues and myself.

In February at our national convention, we were bemoaning the fact that some DPT program are going to a format where the student do all didactic material online and only come to campus for short intense lab sessions.

We were all glad that we were going to retire before this became the norm and we would have to do it.

Guess what in March we were and still are forced to do all of our courses online and will need to do the short intense lab sessions whenever we are allowed to. 😁

We have accepted our responsibilities and await appropriate punishment. 

I think we should execute you and Gio... just to be safe and cover all of our bases.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, southsider2k5 said:

I blame Gio Gonzalez for this pandemic.  The Sox traded him the first two times they had him.  Now they sign him for a third time, and the world shuts down.

Gio is not meant to pitch for the White Sox, and Fate is making sure that it does not happen.

I already forgot the Sox signed Gio Gonzalez. #theneverendingoffseason  #needbaseballbad

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...