Sign in to follow this  
greg775

George Floyd Thread

7 hours ago, greg775 said:

People throw around the word "racist" so much. There are a ton of racists in the world, but there also are millions of people who are NOT racist. Why don't we ever celebrate them? In fact I'd say most people are not racist. I truly believe that.

if only there was some  new information that could be used to show the world that the President is a racist.  Maybe a law suit over his racist housing policies, or his continued usage of racist terminology, or racist propaganda, boy if only there were people out there who found this new information and presented it to the general public in an easily digestible format.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, greg775 said:

Omar said she wants police dismantled. The protestors are saying it. Has our education system dwindled so much that people never read books about human nature? Nobody has read George Orwell? Glad to see Biden put an end to this ridiculous notion. He wants police to stay.

https://hannity.com/media-room/omar-unleashed-minneapolis-police-department-is-rotten-to-the-root-must-be-completely-dismantled/

JFC.

Defunding =/= no police anywhere. It means get rid of what's not working and REPLACE with something better.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Iwritecode said:

JFC.

Defunding =/= no police anywhere. It means get rid of what's not working and REPLACE with something better.

Poor "greg" there is just nobody out there where he can find this information, so that he can learn and replace his wrong ideas with actual and correct ones.

34 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

if only there was some  new information that could be used to show the world that the President is a racist.  Maybe a law suit over his racist housing policies, or his continued usage of racist terminology, or racist propaganda, boy if only there were people out there who found this new information and presented it to the general public in an easily digestible format.

You can't understand it for them. 

Trump's tweet:

Buffalo protester shoved by Police could be an ANTIFA provocateur. 75 year old Martin Gugino was pushed away after appearing to scan police communications in order to black out the equipment. @OANN I watched, he fell harder than was pushed. Was aiming scanner. Could be a set up?

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 9, 2020

48 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Trump's tweet:

Buffalo protester shoved by Police could be an ANTIFA provocateur. 75 year old Martin Gugino was pushed away after appearing to scan police communications in order to black out the equipment. @OANN I watched, he fell harder than was pushed. Was aiming scanner. Could be a set up?

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 9, 2020

So the dude risked his life by falling harder than he was pushed...

1 hour ago, Texsox said:

You can't understand it for them. 

You can lead a horse to water... but you probably aren't strong enough to hold it under and drown it.

14 minutes ago, StrangeSox said:

One moment is accusing people of overacting and overreacting, the next he is talking about the National Guard needing to be brought in days earlier.  And yet people will still fall for this cult leaders every whim.

A secret police scanner! A trick fall! A potential ANTIFA setup! It’s like the Triple Crown of Trump crazy all jammed into one cockamamie tweet. But maybe he’s on to something, so perhaps let’s track down the pseudo-sourced allegation, which originated from the pseudo-news organization OANN. So what kind of reporting was Trump relying on from the far-right propaganda outlet? Take a look for yourself. Seriously.

It literally sounds like it was narrated by a Russian-accented computer program. It’s like Siri went to Moscow and had a stroke. Let’s leave aside the veracity of the report, which, come on, and drill down on the fact that Trump watched this piece of creepy video spam and thought: That’ll play. People are saying, just asking the questions, after all.

To quote our new Russian cyborg overlord: “an old trick.” Yes, indeed, comrade.  
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/06/trump-crazypants-oann-news-report-narratedrussian-accented-computer.html

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/09/us/washington-family-accused-antifa/index.html

The family told the group they weren't affiliated with Antifa and had to drive their bus around multiple vehicles as they left the store, police said. 

As the family got on the road again, they told police they were followed by at least four vehicles -- two of which seemed to be carrying passengers with semiautomatic rifles. 

When they reached their destination and set up a tent, they began hearing gunshots and power saws, police said. 

"The family, concerned for their safety, decided to pack up their camp and leave. As they drove back down the spur road they discovered someone had fell trees across the road, preventing their exit," according to the sheriff's department. 

Four high school students who were in the area called police and used their chainsaw to clear the road, police said. 

The sheriff's office is conducting a criminal investigation.

Edited by caulfield12

14 hours ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Ok, but that doesn’t change the fact a lot of these kids are raised in single parent homes.  But I guess fuck em because their parents should have known better right?

Actually the parents said fuck em. They're not my kids. Blame the parents. 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, 3GamesToLove said:

Holy shit; I don't know if I've ever seen someone be this openly and unabashedly racist on a sports forum before.

Be specific. 

• Haha 1

I love when politicians try and ask Trump to apologize for something he did or said as if he has ever apologized once in his entire life

3 hours ago, Tony said:

Holy fuck...what a fucking clown.  Trump being POTUS has got to be the biggest embarrassment in the history of mankind.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, StrangeSox said:

I doubt Donald would know but the Buffalo legal dept has likely encountered the egg$hell plaintiff.

15 hours ago, southsider2k5 said:

At best, you are one of the most sheltered people I have ever talked to.

Appreciate it. At the end of the day, my life will keep going as it is. They can wait for Godot to come with a magic solution ton get them out of poverty. No need to work, no need to apply yourself in school. Just keep doing what you're doing and wait for someone else to save you. Good plan. Have fun with it. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Butter Parque said:

Appreciate it. At the end of the day, my life will keep going as it is. They can wait for Godot to come with a magic solution ton get them out of poverty. No need to work, no need to apply yourself in school. Just keep doing what you're doing and wait for someone else to save you. Good plan. Have fun with it. 

And at worst, you are something else. The more I see you ignore explanations and life stories of people on the ground of stuff, I think I know which one it is.

• Like 1

I've been reading some of Butter's posts and the ensuing rebuttals. Candace Owens would back Butter on a lot of things he's saying and not allege he's racist just making some of the points she makes. To those who have been rebutting Butter ... nobody's backed me on my $1 million reparations plan. Seems to me the $1 million to all black singles and families would pretty much put a severe dent in your comments to Butter. Instead of talking about this forever, giving $1 million to each black family or single person would change some things, folks.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, greg775 said:

I've been reading some of Butter's posts and the ensuing rebuttals. Candace Owens would back Butter on a lot of things he's saying and not allege he's racist just making some of the points she makes. To those who have been rebutting Butter ... nobody's backed me on my $1 million reparations plan. Seems to me the $1 million to all black singles and families would pretty much put a severe dent in your comments to Butter. Instead of talking about this forever, giving $1 million to each black family or single person would change some things, folks.

Candace Owens is also a known idiot....so not sure if that's really helping your argument. 

Without question my favorite Owens clip

1 hour ago, Chicago White Sox said:

God you suck

Give up your money for them. Invite an inner city kid to live in your home. That’s your right. Not my responsibility to take care of them. The  “it takes a village” view on life is not mine. Mine is “it takes parents who give a fuck”.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

And at worst, you are something else. The more I see you ignore explanations and life stories of people on the ground of stuff, I think I know which one it is.

Do you honestly believe that I would care what you think of me? 

I think your worldview is pathetic.

You think my worldview is racist.

i think you’re one of the useful idiots that Lenin spoke about. 

You think I’m a Klan member. 

At the end of the day, who really gives a fuck? Life goes on. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, greg775 said:

"greg" found Candice Owens?  He can't find any legitimate news sources which give him new information on the millions of "questions" he "asks", but he found Candice Owens.  What are the odds of that happening?  I am going to go with one in a trollmillion.

• Like 2