George Floyd Thread

greg775

I've been reading some of Butter's posts and the ensuing rebuttals. Candace Owens would back Butter on a lot of things he's saying and not allege he's racist just making some of the points she makes. To those who have been rebutting Butter ... nobody's backed me on my $1 million reparations plan. Seems to me the $1 million to all black singles and families would pretty much put a severe dent in your comments to Butter. Instead of talking about this forever, giving $1 million to each black family or single person would change some things, folks.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Chicago White Sox said:

God you suck

Give up your money for them. Invite an inner city kid to live in your home. That’s your right. Not my responsibility to take care of them. The  “it takes a village” view on life is not mine. Mine is “it takes parents who give a fuck”.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

And at worst, you are something else. The more I see you ignore explanations and life stories of people on the ground of stuff, I think I know which one it is.

Do you honestly believe that I would care what you think of me? 

I think your worldview is pathetic.

You think my worldview is racist.

i think you’re one of the useful idiots that Lenin spoke about. 

You think I’m a Klan member. 

At the end of the day, who really gives a fuck? Life goes on. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, greg775 said:

I've been reading some of Butter's posts and the ensuing rebuttals. Candace Owens would back Butter on a lot of things he's saying and not allege he's racist just making some of the points she makes. To those who have been rebutting Butter ... nobody's backed me on my $1 million reparations plan. Seems to me the $1 million to all black singles and families would pretty much put a severe dent in your comments to Butter. Instead of talking about this forever, giving $1 million to each black family or single person would change some things, folks.

"greg" found Candice Owens?  He can't find any legitimate news sources which give him new information on the millions of "questions" he "asks", but he found Candice Owens.  What are the odds of that happening?  I am going to go with one in a trollmillion.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Butter Parque said:

Do you honestly believe that I would care what you think of me? 

I think your worldview is pathetic.

You think my worldview is racist.

i think you’re one of the useful idiots that Lenin spoke about. 

You think I’m a Klan member. 

At the end of the day, who really gives a fuck? Life goes on. 

Yet here you are trying to justify your world view.

11 minutes ago, Tony said:

Candace Owens is also a known idiot....so not sure if that's really helping your argument. 

Without question my favorite Owens clip

Everyone is closed minded to the family/self responsibility argument. Meanwhile the Great Society experiment has been ongoing for 60 years with little to no progress. 

But let’s double down on 20! We can’t lose!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Butter Parque said:

I get a kick out of ruffling up those who walk around feeling guilty about their skin color. 

Wait, who dafuq is guilty about their skin color?  I haven't heard one person say I'm ashamed to be white here.  Please quote the respective post.

Just now, pettie4sox said:

Wait, who dafuq is guilty about their skin color?  I haven't heard one person say I'm ashamed to be white here.  Please quote the respective post.

We should take a poll of the white people regarding whether or not they would take a knee and let people demand they declare their white privilege no matter the consequences. I think Butter brought that up. I am not racist yet I would not do that. I would not be bullied into doing that just cause I was born in Christ Hospital on the South Side and went to all private schools. I love ALL PEOPLE and will not be bullied into saying I don't ... ever. I see people as PEOPLE. And I don't think Butter is racist ... he's just a person with opinions, some shared by Candace Owens who is African American.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, greg775 said:

We should take a poll of the white people regarding whether or not they would take a knee and let people demand they declare their white privilege no matter the consequences. I think Butter brought that up. I am not racist yet I would not do that. I would not be bullied into doing that just cause I was born in Christ Hospital on the South Side and went to all private schools. I love ALL PEOPLE and will not be bullied into saying I don't ... ever. I see people as PEOPLE. And I don't think Butter is racist ... he's just a person with opinions, some shared by Candace Owens who is African American.

Candace Owens is ONE AA opinion who is ostracized heavily by AA community for her Uncle Ruckus level shenanigans and rightfully so.  She tries so hard to boot lick for white people it's disgusting.  I am not invalidating all her points as she makes some sense sometimes... but her attacking Floyd as a criminal but in the same breath saying well the police are wrong but Floyd isn't a saint is waffling to the infinity degree.  Her point is useless because it adds nothing to discussion of police brutality.  Yet right wingers cling to her like she is offering something novel.  LMAO

Most AA don't want white people to feel guilty about their ancestors, they just want fucking equal treatment.  You know white people are so successful?  Because they have fucking hope!  They have both their parents usually with good paying jobs and resources to make sure their kids are taking care thoroughly for the world.  Case in point, me!  I had the "stereotypical" white family setup and my siblings as well.  Guess what, all of us are college graduates with good jobs.  Our kids if we choose to have them will have those opportunities as well.  I realize I am lucky af and I extremely fucking grateful for my parents.  They came from poverty ridden areas with parents that did not graduate from college and could have easily went down that path.  I would probably be another black male that white people deem useless and lazy because I wasn't raised to know better.   My mom doesn't even know who her fucking dad was.  Her mom was an alcoholic and she studied her ass in poor underfunded CPS school to get the hell of out of Caprini Green and try to make something of herself.  It took her own resilience to do that... that is rare.  My pops is just a poor southern Illinois black hick who was poor but he is could have been about that life too if he didn't just decide to do things differently.

Black people have been beaten down like dogs 400+ years and now white people are like OK we've been "behaving for the last 60 years!  That is progress, right buddy?!??!  Give black people the opportunity for good paying jobs and hope, not just resources for programs that keep them in a perpetual cycle of poverty.  All the poverty ridden problems with blacks are generational... they didn't have the opportunities to build wealth or the ability to teach their kids like white people.  I would love to see what the next two or three generations of blacks look like, I imagine they will be very similar to white people if white people would give them a fair fucking shake.

/rant over

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 2

31 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

"greg" found Candice Owens?  He can't find any legitimate news sources which give him new information on the millions of "questions" he "asks", but he found Candice Owens.  What are the odds of that happening?  I am going to go with one in a trollmillion.

If you ever need any proof that Greg is just trolling, this is the thread. "How could [racist viewpoint] be racist?? I heard it from [Candace Owens/Rush Limbaugh/Donald Trump/Tucker Carlson]!" is admittedly an amusing bit 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

29 minutes ago, greg775 said:

We should quit reading once we get to the highlighted part.

• Like 2

• Quin locked this topic