2020 College Football thread

12 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

Holy crap.

I feel compelled to reply to this. 😊 

That's one of those calls very close, you could totally justify it going either way. Very happy with the outcome, and though I was texting my friends the offense wasn't ready to go for 2 etc., kudos to Allen for going for it.

• Love 1
  • Fire 1

29 minutes ago, greasywheels121 said:

I feel compelled to reply to this. 😊 

That's one of those calls very close, you could totally justify it going either way. Very happy with the outcome, and though I was texting my friends the offense wasn't ready to go for 2 etc., kudos to Allen for going for it.

OMG.... GREASY!!!!

• Fire 1

18 hours ago, SoxAce said:

OMG.... GREASY!!!!

There's the greatest Jeremy Reed fan ever known! 

I've popped through without logging in on occasion, and I've been lurking with greater frequency with the excitement of this last season. Despite all the changes in social media/interaction, I love seeing this place still running strong, and it's been great seeing all the old regulars in action throughout everything.

• Fire 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, WhiteSoxFan1993 said:

This thread doesn't appear to be terribly active, but is anybody watching the Big 10 game? Three interceptions and 2 missed FGs in the last hour. Ugly, ugly, ugly.

Ohio State seems to not be able to take a strong challenge very well. 

• 2 weeks later...

"Every game matters"

But let Cincinnati lose by 3 to Georgia while ND once again gets curbstomped by an SEC team in a big game

Why even sell that shit to the kids? You have to know if you're in the Mountain West or Athletic or C-USA that you have 0 chance to get into the playoff