Top 3 Things You’re Looking Forward To

KnightsOnMintSt

What’re the 3 things you’re most looking forward to when White Sox baseball starts up again? Here are mine:

1. Luis Robert. Having a guy like this make his debut doesn’t happen often. He is arguably the most exciting and talented prospect the White Sox have ever had. I am pumped to see him run out to CF for the first time.

2. Cease and Lopez. I think these guys are poised for big years.

3. Taxi Squad guys. I think it will he really interesting to see some of the prospects that will make the Taxi Squad. A guy like Andrew Vaughn getting big league AB’s is awesome to me, and maybe we see guys like Crochet and Stiever get some innings.

7 hours ago, soxfan49 said:

I'm pretty sure I've seen every episode of Impractical Jokers 7 times now 😅

It doesn't help that they replay the same ~30 or so episodes constantly! There are some old ones that are hilarious that rarely air. Regardless, I agree with you and Tony that Sox games will be a far better watch. 

Another thing I'm excited for that I don't think has been explicitly mentioned is walks. Grandal and EE walk a ton, and Mazara is roughly league average in that regard (which is a huge upgrade over basically everyone else in the lineup). I also think that their presence will have a positive effect on Eloy, Robert, etc.

On 6/27/2020 at 2:15 PM, HahnsKiddieTable said:

Luis Robert
Winning baseball

The Parrot Trot 

Glad you mentioned the Parrot trot.While I and most would give the obvious answers of Robert and the majority of young guys, the off season additions of Encarnacon Keuchel and especially Grandal will be huge , Too bad Hawk can't be around to tout the talents of the new Yaz.

12 hours ago, Jose Abreu said:

It doesn't help that they replay the same ~30 or so episodes constantly! There are some old ones that are hilarious that rarely air. Regardless, I agree with you and Tony that Sox games will be a far better watch. 

Another thing I'm excited for that I don't think has been explicitly mentioned is walks. Grandal and EE walk a ton, and Mazara is roughly league average in that regard (which is a huge upgrade over basically everyone else in the lineup). I also think that their presence will have a positive effect on Eloy, Robert, etc.

Agree! Some from 2014-2015 are hilarious but those are rarely played. I think in those there are more skits rather than 2 and then the punishment like now.