Ex-teammate alleges Grandal took roids in front of teammates

southsider2k5

3 minutes ago, CeaseAndExist said:

Gummies laced with HGH? Yeah that isn't how it works. HGH needs to be injected I'm fairly certain.

Yeah, this is my question. Wouldn't this be like, a scientific breakthrough?

We sure Grandal wasn't just taking Sports Beans from Jelly Belly?

46 minutes ago, CeaseAndExist said:

Gummies laced with HGH? Yeah that isn't how it works. HGH needs to be injected I'm fairly certain.

No. HgH can be taken in pill form. So gummies would work too.

2 minutes ago, Harold's Leg Lift said:

Players eat a couple gummies before the game starts then it's designed to be out of their system by the time the game is over.  Ryan Braun was caught because he kept eating them all game.  I assume every player in baseball does this,   

Yes. It's called microdosing. It wont build much muscle in this dose but acts more like amphetamines but leaves the system faster.

1 hour ago, ptatc said:

Yes. It's called microdosing. It wont build much muscle in this dose but acts more like amphetamines but leaves the system faster.

Very interesting. Does this help with recovery as well, or just has the Adderall effect?

I hate Bernstein's reporting.

"Uh yeah we just heard from someone that Yasmani Grandal took steroids 8 years ago and was suspended for it. Let's bring this into light right before the season starts."

If he was suspended for it, people already know about it.  The only point in making this news is to stir up drama.

GTFO Dan.

• Thanks 2
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, ScooterMcGee said:

"Uh yeah we just heard from someone that Yasmani Grandal took steroids 8 years ago and was suspended for it. Let's bring this into light right before the season starts."

If he was suspended for it, people already know about it.  The only point in making this news is to stir up drama.

GTFO Dan.

Did you know about it?

1 hour ago, ScooterMcGee said:

GTFO Dan.

This wasn't Bernstein's reporting.  Decker brought it up all by himself and clearly does not like Yasmani

3 hours ago, bmags said:

Did you know about it?

No but obviously some people did...dude was suspended 50 games. Do we even need to know? It was 8 years ago. Baseball doesn't need anymore negativity right now. This is the last news it needs, especially for a fanbase whose team is pretty much ignored around the league to begin with. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Kyyle23 said:

This wasn't Bernstein's reporting.  Decker brought it up all by himself and clearly does not like Yasmani

He still tweeted it and ran the story.

Regardless, this is the last thing baseball needs right now. 

Edited by ScooterMcGee
  • Like 1
  • Love 1