Ex-teammate alleges Grandal took roids in front of teammates

southsider2k5

35 minutes ago, Harry Chappas said:

This kind of reeks of the SCORE trying to sling some mud at the White Sox.  No other reason.  

He was suspended what's the point of it now? 

Why is Cody Decker given a soap box? 

Bernstein.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Vulture said:

Seems more like this slinging mud at the Padres, since what is being revealed is that the organization must have at least tacitly endorsed it if minor league players were openly using it.

This was said by Harold earlier, but this type of microdosing is a lot more prevalent than you think, and I'd argue it's really just a "mental" boost and not much else. Certainly not cheating to some degree of gaining some massive edge imo.

HGH laced gummies? 

I think this guy is socially ill-equipped and Grandal cracked a joke while eating gummies. 

Somebody may have knocked him for eating candy before a game and Grandal's crack back at it was "Don't worry. They're laced with HGH. Ha!"

"Literal Cody" missed the joke. 

35 minutes ago, joesaiditstrue said:

Surprised more players arent using Kratom, as it gives energy as well but doesnt increase heart rate and is relatively safe compared to amps.  It is habit forming though

I'm a big kratom fan, not going to lie. It's one of my favorite things to use as a preworkout. It never gives me much of an "energy" boost like caffeine or amphetamines, but it does give me a mental boost, and definitely increases my endurance. I know a lot of people get energy boosts from it though.

It also feels similar to a Vicodin at slightly higher doses. I'm sure there are sports players who is it for pain relief. @ptatc, have you heard much about kratom or known of any athletes using it? It's currently legal. 

Edited by Yearnin' for Yermin
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Yearnin' for Yermin said:

I'm a big kratom fan, not going to lie. It's one of my favorite things to use as a preworkout. It never gives me much of an "energy" boost like caffeine or amphetamines, but it does give me a mental boost, and definitely increases my endurance. I know a lot of people get energy boosts from it though.

It also feels similar to a Vicodin at slightly higher doses. I'm sure there are sports players who is it for pain relief. @ptatc, have you heard much about kratom or known of any athletes using it? It's currently legal. 

I haven't seen much of due to athletes being very wary. It is used as a drug to wean people off of opiates. It does give an opiate like effect and is highly addictive like opiates. The current trend is to stay away from opiates and similar drugs. There isn't much research on it but most say it's not advisable because it is mostly a symptom mask and the addictive quality. 

Again I cant say I have much experience with it though just what I've read. 

• Like 2

On 7/3/2020 at 4:47 PM, Yearnin' for Yermin said:

I've been using it for about a year, love it.