2021 White Sox Schedule Released!

Bad Hombre

3 hours ago, Jose Abreu said:

So weird that it's already out. Hopefully these games happen because for once I actually really like the outlook. And opening on the west coast will be a nice change from rain/snow postponements

And tidal waves couldn't save the world from Californication!

27 minutes ago, Chisoxfn said:

When I saw the news I got excited - than reality sunk in - that I won't get to go, but its okay, at least I can watch :)

Will be my first opening day not in Chicago, and presumably my first with pleasant weather lol.

1 minute ago, ChiliIrishHammock24 said:

Lol. Her #1 thing to do is go to Starbucks in Seattle. 😑😑

The Pike Place location?

As someone who is employed by Starbucks in Supply Chain Planning, the SODO Reserve store at the base of corporate headquarters is real cool too.

28 minutes ago, DirtySox said:

The Pike Place location?

As someone who is employed by Starbucks in Supply Chain Planning, the SODO Reserve store at the base of corporate headquarters is real cool too.

She wants to go to the original location and the Reserve place. Meanwhile, the smell of coffee makes me sick, but I guess I'll just bring my mask. 😀

17 minutes ago, ChiliIrishHammock24 said:

She wants to go to the original location and the Reserve place. Meanwhile, the smell of coffee makes me sick, but I guess I'll just bring my mask. 😀

I drove by there in August at 9 am and the line was like 30 people out the door so we settled on another one

23 hours ago, Jose Abreu said:

So weird that it's already out. Hopefully these games happen because for once I actually really like the outlook. And opening on the west coast will be a nice change from rain/snow postponements

Not really weird at all. Typically the next season's schedule is out the prior year around this time

Edited by soxfan49

37 minutes ago, ChiliIrishHammock24 said:

Not a coffee fan myself so right there with you. :lol: