Kopech sitting out 2020 - files for divorce

Heads22

5 minutes ago, Texsox said:

Wow. Splitting up at the same time with a new born on the way. I can't image a worst scenario. 

It might not be his kid, and they have ways to know that before the kid is born now. Hence the Maury Povich meme. 

I think this is the most likely scenario and would explain a bunch. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

It might not be his kid, and they have ways to know that before the kid is born now. Hence the Maury Povich meme. 

Yep. Only so few reasons you’d divorce your pregnant wife before the child is due. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Flash Tizzle said:

Yep. Only so few reasons you’d divorce your pregnant wife before the child is due. 

There are basically only 3 reasons to do that:

1. Not your kid

2. She's fucking nuts

3. Both 1. and 2. 

Edited by Jack Parkman
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

I think this is the most likely scenario and would explain a bunch. 

It would make sense, but how far along is she? It appears at least a couple of months. She would cheat on him a month or two in a marriage seems at least a little far fetched. Maybe not I suppose. I am sure we will find out about that part. 
We just have to hope he is doing well, and this doesn’t take him to a dark place.
Divorces are tough with kids involved. 

Edited by Dick Allen

3 minutes ago, SonofaRoache said:

I don't think Vanessa would be posting long happy posts on social media if she cheated on him and it wasn't his kid. The optics just wouldn't look good. She may announce a pregnancy, but I doubt she'd take it that far if it wasn't Kopech's kid. 

Did you read what she actually said? It didn't sound that happy to me.

Edited by Jack Parkman

I believe out of respect for two human beings going through something like this we should avoid speculation. It must be a painful situation for everyone involved. It doesn't really matter what they do for a living. 

Just now, Texsox said:

I believe out of respect for two human beings going through something like this we should avoid speculation. It must be a painful situation for everyone involved. It doesn't really matter what they do for a living. 

True but unfortunately when even one part of the couple leads a public life let alone both, it's going to happen.

3 minutes ago, Tony said:

So I guess no one took the warning seriously. Let's try this a different way. 

The speculation about who's child it might be, who cheated on who, why someone got divorced ends now. Let's all try and have just a shred of human decency around a 24 year olds divorce that seemingly is keeping him out of the entire season. 

If the speculation continues, the 5 day suspensions are next. 

Tony this is my fault, I didn't see your warning until after I made a few posts and replied to them. 

Apologies for the thread derailment. 

Edited by Jack Parkman
  • Like 1

• knightni changed the title to Kopech sitting out 2020 - files for divorce
  • southsider2k5 locked this topic