7/13 White Sox live stream GAME THREAD

southsider2k5

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Harold's Leg Lift said:

Slappy almost muscled that one over a pulled in infiled.  

I'm already having nightmares of us trying (and failing) to bunt runners over from 2nd to 3rd in extra innings. Or even worse, doing it successfully and then striking out. Seems inevitable

Just now, southsider2k5 said:

That had to be only 9 in a row then. I was only able to watch the first inning, and he walked Vaughn to end that inning. Grandal just gave the “let’s rotate” signal with his index finger (like an umpire’s home run signal) after the BB. 

3 minutes ago, SoxBlanco said:

That had to be only 9 in a row then. I was only able to watch the first inning, and he walked Vaughn to end that inning. Grandal just gave the “let’s rotate” signal with his index finger (like an umpire’s home run signal) after the BB. 

Jason said 12 in a row retired I believe.

Edit: I remember that at bat. Pretty sure it was a called third strike to end the 1st.

Edited by DoUEvenShift

1 minute ago, DoUEvenShift said:

Jason said 12 in a row retired I believe.

Edit: I remember that at bat. Pretty sure it was a called third strike to end the 1st.

Jason and Chuck were both confused. They thought it was a BB at first and then said something like, “Oh, actually that must be strike 3” because they saw the players walking off the field. I’m pretty confident that was a BB. 

As Jason said at the end, it was just great to see Roger's green field in all its glory today.  I cannot wait until Wednesday and Thursday when I will watch live as many innings as they want to give me.  Cheers Sox Fans!!!

3 minutes ago, SoxBlanco said:

Jason and Chuck were both confused. They thought it was a BB at first and then said something like, “Oh, actually that must be strike 3” because they saw the players walking off the field. I’m pretty confident that was a BB. 

Yea it was a close pitch so who knows. Regardless, Giolito's stuff today looked great. 

Giolito looked in mid season form.

Robert is a gazelle and Will win at least 2 gold gloves in his career.

Cordero and Guerrero really impressed. If one of them can be a reliable power arm it really helps the pen. 

Mazara looks confident so far even when just making contact. His and Jose's bodies look leaner and hopefully results follow.

Edited by EloyJenkins
Spelling error

22 minutes ago, Squirmin' for Yermin said:

Is it back?

He said after the game the plan was to work on the curve. It's very difficult for a pitcher to have all his pitches working in one game. He did just fine without it last year but if he can find more consistency with it to allow him to throw it more often it gives u a great fallback option should another pitch not be working that particular day.