MLB 2020 Catch-All thread

southsider2k5

17 hours ago, flavum said:

Matt Davidson tested positive for Covid. Scary shit, these guys testing positive after playing. A team could get wiped out (not in the mortal sense).

There are way too many high fives and people in each others' faces in the dugout right now, White Sox included. 

17 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

There are way too many high fives and people in each others' faces in the dugout right now, White Sox included. 

Absolutely. Really, they need to get it in their heads that they aren’t making physical contact with anyone at any time while they’re at the park outside of playing the game. Period.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, flavum said:

Absolutely. Really, they need to get it in their heads that they aren’t making physical contact with anyone at any time while they’re at the park outside of playing the game. Period.

I'm more worried about the excited yelling in each others faces during the high-5 than I am the physical contact, but both could matter. 

• Like 1

Just now, Balta1701 said:

I'm more worried about the excited yelling in each others faces during the high-5 than I am the physical contact, but both could matter. 

Right. That too. Actually try to social distance. Heck, they should have some fun with it while being totally serious about it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, southsider2k5 said:

Interesting injury. Shoulder issue but not the rotator cuff. This goes along the line of the lat tears we have been seeing as this muscle is referred to as the "little lat." 

Just now, ptatc said:

Interesting injury. Shoulder issue but not the rotator cuff. This goes along the line of the lat tears we have been seeing as this muscle is referred to as the "little lat." 

13,000 just because.

• Like 1