Opening Day Game Thread: Twins @ White Sox, 7:10 PM CT

Jose Abreu

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Perhaps I was not bold enough...lol

Go big or go home.

Perhaps I should have said I'd pop open a gumballhead for every corny Benetti joke?....I better get over to Binny's before gametime, I don't have enough beer :D

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, ptatc said:

Delmonico

I’ll always have a soft spot for Nicky. He was warming up one day in 2017 I believe was the year... at Dodgers stadium. 

While coming in, I hollered to him... “Hey Nicky, this is my sons first game.”

He went into the dugout and quickly returned with a ball that he tossed to me saying, “give this to him!”

718-CE5-E6-8-E12-4-E0-B-A72-E-4-E64-B29-

Edited by hi8is
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

I have been so out of touch with anything White Sox recently, but I believe Kopech is sitting the entire season out, Mazara is on IL to start the season, and Madrigal is still in the minors.  Is there anything else that I may have missed?

6 minutes ago, Leonard Zelig said:

I have been so out of touch with anything White Sox recently, but I believe Kopech is sitting the entire season out, Mazara is on IL to start the season, and Madrigal is still in the minors.  Is there anything else that I may have missed?

Rodon was hitting 96 with regularity and looked pretty damn good.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SonofaRoache said:

Not sure why Nicky is playing. He can't hit and neither can Engel. Against the Twins I am more concerned about outfield defense than maybe getting a single from one of those two. I would assume that position is going ofer and would take the great defense. 

McCann is the one guy who lights up Berrios.