Opening Day Game Thread: Twins @ White Sox, 7:10 PM CT

Jose Abreu

2 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

It was meant sarcastically referring to every post that immediately called Leury and Delmonico reasons for a loss in the first inning.  

The mixed-caps is a meme that implies sarcasm/poking fun. Assumed that was general knowledge by now. https://www.dailydot.com/unclick/mocking-spongebob-meme/

Just now, soxfan49 said:

Gotcha. My bad

Read the posts. Figure it out

I thought he was implying Delmonico is as good or better than Mazara, and that Mazara wouldn't make a difference in the lineup

Yeah I caught that after my post. My mistake 

2 minutes ago, gusguyman said:

You know how after a long night of drinking and partying and eating junk you wake up and take one of those awful schorcher shits and then you sit there wallowing in your own stink for like 20 minutes waiting for your asshole to stop burning and you still don't feel great yet and then right when the fire subsides you end up having the second movement and the fire starts again but then its over and you feel fucking fantastic (well, until the hangover hits 20 min later but hopefully the metaphor doesn't extend that far) -- this is the second movement right now, but the fucking fantastic is coming!

Um, wat?