7/25 GT - Twins at Sox - 1:10pm

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

I know, I just hate watching him pitch.

Likewise but he actually looks a lot better than he did last year (even though he was adequate), at least to me. Off-speed has better movement than I remember

Suck it Twinkie fans....How's it feel to have the other team hit a bunch of bombs!!

(Oh I forgot, you probably have already seen that against the Yankees in the post season, my bad!)

• Haha 1

How can Grandal and McCann be on the same team in this day and age when teams need catchers? Is that the best 1-2 catching combo in modern league history? McCann looks like one of those guys meant to be a White Sox. And Leury ... way to make up for a shaky opener. I kind of like Leury. No mad love yet like Abreu, etc., but I like his style.

9 minutes ago, gusguyman said:

Y'all think there is a poster on a twins board somewhere about to post a rant about how they are definitely not a playoff team this year, period?

101 win year with MLB record for HR's in a season vs 72 win season and low power last year. yeah probably the Twins board isn't devoid of trolls either.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Tyler Clippard has made a career out of being so bad that it's actually good. Evan Marshall has a chance to duplicate it and drive me crazy for years to come. It could be horrifying.

You and Ron are a dyad in the Force.

2 minutes ago, wegner said:

I really was rooting for Carson Fullmer but I look forward to him walking the bases loaded when we face him in a Tigers uniform.

In the old days I'd say Fulmer would own the Sox when he faces 'em. But the Sox should fear nobody, good pitchers or hacks, with this lineup.

Edited by greg775
  • Like 1