Cool/Not Cool?

caulfield12

$10,000 “investment,” but some have noted its limiting participation from lots of other fans.

I guess it’s a little bit reminiscent of that Alex and Ursula Snelius reading over many seasons...obviously a huge difference in the amount of money involved. 

The next George from Windy City Limousine?   Impossible!   More like the next Pete Vukovich...

Edited by caulfield12

I got a chuckle out of this story when I saw it but I understand the argument of it taking away the opportunity from other fans...For example.  I'd rather see past season all star fans out there like mustard guy and the person that brought that dog to dog day that was as big as a horse.

So I guess I'm actually warm to the idea. ;)

1 hour ago, Leonard Zelig said:

Why would the Sox put a limit on the number of seats available?  If more  people are willing to pay, why tell them no?

Likeliest answer: there was a finite window of time to QA each photo, process the orders, have a print shop produce them, and install said cutouts during a timeframe that didn’t have them around the players (to conform with the league’s CoVID protocols).