Yermin promoted? Maybe not (taxi squad), per James Fox

Heads22

• Heads22 changed the title to Yermin promoted? Maybe not (taxi squad), per James Fox
11 minutes ago, SoCalChiSox said:

Doesn't it have to be one catcher, one pitcher and one non catcher position player?

I would assume Madrigal and Dunning.

Taxi squad means they will be used in an emergency.  Highly doubt they'll burn the service time card on Madrigal in an emergency.   It's probably Goins. 

1 minute ago, SoCalChiSox said:

Doesn't it have to be one catcher, one pitcher and one non catcher position player?

I would assume Madrigal and Dunning.

I think just one has to be a catcher, but the other two can be anyone.  As for who those other two might be, I’m guessing they are trying to get Dunning on some sort of pitching routine in Schaumburg and get him stretched out in the event a starter goes down.  Therefore, I’d probably guess Hamilton for a pitcher.  As for Madrigal, it’s definitely a possibility, although I could see Basabe being an option as well.

1 hour ago, Chicago White Sox said:

I think just one has to be a catcher, but the other two can be anyone.  As for who those other two might be, I’m guessing they are trying to get Dunning on some sort of pitching routine in Schaumburg and get him stretched out in the event a starter goes down.  Therefore, I’d probably guess Hamilton for a pitcher.  As for Madrigal, it’s definitely a possibility, although I could see Basabe being an option as well.

A three-player Taxi Squad -- which every team is expected to carry on all road trips -- must feature at least one catcher, while the other two players can be either pitchers or position .

Or Luis Gonzalez . He did pretty well in spring and summer camp. But I'd definitely guess Goins. They will not use Madrigal in an emergency that would screw up the service time.

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:
A three-player Taxi Squad -- which every team is expected to carry on all road trips -- must feature at least one catcher, while the other two players can be either pitchers or position .

Or Luis Gonzalez . He did pretty well in spring and summer camp. But I'd definitely guess Goins. They will not use Madrigal in an emergency that would screw up the service time.

Yeah, I do agree with you on Madrigal.

11 hours ago, soxfan49 said:

If my Spanish is still what it was, this says he's making his debut tomorrow

Creo que no fue llamado por jugar hoy con las Medias Blancas mas por unas otradores.