7/26 GT - Twins at Sox - 1:10pm

All the comments about Lopez faking injury or illness during the middle of a Pandemic is exactly why I didn't think we deserved baseball to come back and why it shouldn't be played right now. Just shameful... have some perspective before you continue to clown a kid out there busting his ass. SMH

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

All the comments about Lopez faking injury or illness during the middle of a Pandemic is exactly why I didn't think we deserved baseball to come back and why it shouldn't be played right now. Just shameful... have some perspective before you continue to clown a kid out there busting his ass. SMH

We shouldn’t have baseball because dumb people on Twitter exist?  Lol...come on man.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Don’t waste time with that troll

It’s not worth wasting time on people who don’t completely say what they mean and others who have to use a word that demeans people with a disability.

Just now, caulfield12 said:

NOT quite sure I'd be picking that particular hill to die on this particular day...he's NOT quite as bad as Terry Bevington.    At least most players and people around the game seem to genuinely like him.   He has a better personality than Robin Ventura for working with younger players, too.

He sucks.  Ventura sucked too.  Thats why ventura is a student assistant at oklahoma st, not even good enough to be a college coach.  Thats the same level ricky belongs

9 minutes ago, fathom said:

Yoan already was sick. Why are you saying he has it now?

He probably has fucking polio. Fuck today. 

9 minutes ago, ChiSox1917 said:

Moncada already had covid.  Hes just sitting cause ricky is a retard

He has it again. I can tell. 

8 minutes ago, SoCalChiSox said:

Moncada doesn't have covid anymore tho.

Yes, he does. 

8 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

So Moncada got COVID again already? this place is too much.

The way today has gone. He's probably laying dead in a gutter. 

Okay, look... Eloy being hurt would be huge. I don't think we can spare any offensive output. 

Also, just the fact that I've waited so long to watch Eloy this year. Then, he has another incident with a wall. Is this that hard? I've watched high school players who understand the concept of a warning track and how to not go flying into a wall looking up at a baseball. It's seriously elementary and it pisses me off. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Tony said:

Just FYI, I stopped watching, flipped on the end of The Fugitive on AMC. My mood is 1000x better. Just walk away, come back tomorrow. 

And  I was watching it and I flipped over to the game. I think you won!

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

We shouldn’t have baseball because dumb people on Twitter exist?  Lol...come on man.

America is in far bigger trouble than I previously thought...the only thing that would assuage the pain is an "In-N-Out" double-double about right now.

How many Nelson Cruz homers?     3 XB hits already in this game, 8 total bases through inning 4.

Whoever has him on their fantasy league team, he's already single-handedly won an 11 day opening week for them, lol.

2 minutes ago, Richie said:

He probably has fucking polio. Fuck today. 

He has it again. I can tell. 

Yes, he does. 

The way today has gone. He's probably laying dead in a gutter. 

Okay, look... Eloy being hurt would be huge. I don't think we can spare any offensive output. 

Also, just the fact that I've waited so long to watch Eloy this year. Then, he has another incident with a wall. Is this that hard? I've watched high school players who understand the concept of a warning track and how to not go flying into a wall looking up at a baseball. It's seriously elementary and it pisses me off. 

Are you 4 years old?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ChiSox1917 said:

Oh bite me.  Retard came into our lexicon because “moron and idiot” were thought to be too offensive, then soft people like yourself started taking offense to retard for the same reason.  20 years from now youll be saying disabled is an offensive term

I think Tiger Woods already apologized for this one about twenty years ago...or was it schitzo?

This whole "hard/tough guy" mentality thing is ridiculous.   We're becoming a society of thugs and lacking in basic common decency as well as a sense of empathy for our fellow human beings.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Twitter? here as well. Baseball is a privilege. In other nations that have baseball being played, if they have one positive they shut it down. Here? Teams are missing 3 starters and people don't blink an eye and are already saying absurd stuff.

1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Twitter? here as well. Baseball is a privilege. In other nations that have baseball being played, if they have one positive they shut it down. Here? Teams are missing 3 starters and people don't blink an eye and are already saying absurd stuff.

I believe Lopez is actually hurt. His velocity was way down.

Doesn't change the fact that he sucks when healthy, but whatever. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

6 minutes ago, ChiSox1917 said:

Oh bite me.  Retard came into our lexicon because “moron and idiot” were thought to be too offensive, then soft people like yourself started taking offense to retard for the same reason.  20 years from now youll be saying disabled is an offensive term

and you know what, i mean it with offense towards ricky.  The guy is a buffoon.  A moron.  An idiot.

Keep digging.

5 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Well, since we're the only industrialized country in the world pretty much forcing 10-18 year old kids back into school (S.Korea evidence of high transmission rates is pretty stout there from January-March)...and also the only one with a Congress/Parliament looking into ways to PROTECT corporations from their own citizens via liability protections/indemnification?

Edited by caulfield12