7/26 GT - Twins at Sox - 1:10pm

Just now, Tony said:

Then fuck Lopez for not telling anyone. I’ll give the Sox a pass as they seem very cautious with injuries and not putting guys out there that may be hurt. 

I can’t stand this guy. 

He’s not told them before. He just isn’t a big league starter.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

Ding ding ding. His first "good" season was all luck based. 

I distinctly remember getting into it briefly on Twitter with a DFS analytic guy over Lopez. Just reaching for ways to defend him, as they would repeatedly say to attack Lopez with your Draftkings/FanDuel lineups. Which is totally uncharacteristic of me - as I love analytics. Should have been a sign. Sometimes our minds are great at doing back-flips to reach a desired position, though. 

Just now, ChiSox1917 said:

Do the white sox not have a gun in the bullpen?  A 5mph loss in velocity is usually a clear sign someones hurt.  Why would they throw him out there if they knew his velo was down so much?

I guess not. Kopech was the same way during his last start before surgery

• Like 1

Just now, Tony said:

Then fuck Lopez for not telling anyone. I’ll give the Sox a pass as they seem very cautious with injuries and not putting guys out there that may be hurt. 

I can’t stand this guy. 

I held off on saying it but you're right.  He's done this twice now.

Just now, ChiSox1917 said:

Do the white sox not have a gun in the bullpen?  A 5mph loss in velocity is usually a clear sign someones hurt.  Why would they throw him out there if they knew his velo was down so much?

They don’t care about velocity. Kopech was way down with his and they kept throwing him out there.  

1 minute ago, soxfan49 said:

I guess not. Kopech was the same way during his last start before surgery

Youre right it was.  An unexplained drop in velo is almost a sure thing something isnt right.  You see that, get the guy a fucking mri and xray before putting him out there again.