7/26 GT - Twins at Sox - 1:10pm

Can Vaughn be converted to LF?

Elijah Tatis, lol?

Who's the next outfielder up?   I guess Gonzalez, right?   Rutherford/Basabe/Adolfo?    Put Leury out there, with Madrigal or Mendick at 2B?

EDIT:  Forgot about Adam Engel.   SIGH.   Of course, he'll be exposed playing everyday in important games.

Edited by caulfield12

1 minute ago, Chainsmoker said:

I’m getting pretty tired of seeing Delmonico on my TV.

Garfien will check in shortly about how Delmonico this winter caught a cat falling from a tree.   While recovering from that well documented shoulder surgery that supposedly kept him from being any good at the game of baseball.  

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, HOFHurt35 said:

Those ST Mercy rules need to apply for Regular Season.   Sox have no business staying on the filed and keep embarrassing the game of baseball. 

Not kidding. I think teams should be allowed to give up on a game. 7 innings or 3 hours, whichever comes first.

Just now, 2Deep said:

Just catching up now....what is wrong with Lopez? Does it seem serious?

No information given, just pulled mid at-bat. Velocity was notably down, but has had low velocity games before including game 1 of last year. So, maybe?

lol anyone else have friends who like rivals such as the Twins? I only get texts from him after a Twins win vs the Sox or when the Twins are blowing out the Sox. Seriously just got a message saying, "hey what's going on?" once it hit 9-0