7/26 GT - Twins at Sox - 1:10pm

2 minutes ago, hi8is said:

I’m encouraging you to keep posting. The more you post, the sooner you’ll be gone.

Is that passive enough?

How about that bomb from lubob?  At least there was one positive from today.  maybe it will wake up ricky into creating a decent lineup going forward

2 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Now the Puig to White Sox momentum is really going to pick up if Jimenez has to miss at least 2-3 weeks.

Not with Uncle Jerry crying poor.  But seriously, as much as I think Puig is both overrated and a complete douche, we aren’t going to survive very long with Engel & Delmonico in the corners.

5 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Now the Puig to White Sox momentum is really going to pick up if Jimenez has to miss at least 2-3 weeks.

Well you have to kick the tires on him unless you seriously think Engle and Delmonico will hold down things 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ChiSox1917 said:

How about that bomb from lubob?  At least there was one positive from today.  maybe it will wake up ricky into creating a decent lineup going forward

I love lamp.

4 Marlins being out for COVID-19 (including Urena) isn't stopping them today, apparently.  Disappointing start for Phillies.

Tigers taking 2/3 in Cincy to start the year the early shocker of the year.   A lot of experts were picking the Reds for the NL Central.

Edited by caulfield12

3 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Is it wrong that I kind of want Rosario to hit a bomb here to help my fantasy team?

Haha, deliberated between him, Cespedes and Laureano for today.   Activated, so at least if the White Sox lose, there's some potential consolation.

• Like 1