Sox @ Tribe, 7/27, 6:10 CT, Gamethread - PPD Rain

soxfan49

2 hours ago, poppysox said:

Are you suggesting there is something wrong with that?🙂

No it's just every post I read from EloyJenkins is about how much he loves Madrigal. Many here including me like him but it's no big deal he isn't here yet because odds are the season will not finish and there's no guarantee that right now his defense, running abilities and especially his hitting is going to be any better than Leury's. He will get his chance to show how good he is without him being in the Opening Day lineup. He's going to have to make better contact and get on base and start dumping some doubles and triples into the corners and show some gap power to keep defenses honest who will probably play him towards both lines in the OF.

I'm going to put a pic of him in my wallet right now right next to my 1st grandson who was born June 23rd.

Hate to say it but tomorrow's DH is big. We're 1-2. If we go 1-4 it's the same ol same ol as far as our team. Win two would be great. Split and everything's OK. Lose 2 and I'm sorry, not overreacting, but 1-4 is a LOUSY start.

1 hour ago, greg775 said:

Hate to say it but tomorrow's DH is big. We're 1-2. If we go 1-4 it's the same ol same ol as far as our team. Win two would be great. Split and everything's OK. Lose 2 and I'm sorry, not overreacting, but 1-4 is a LOUSY start.

Such sweet sweet truth you handsome man rascal you. đŸ„°

5 hours ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

No it's just every post I read from EloyJenkins is about how much he loves Madrigal. Many here including me like him but it's no big deal he isn't here yet because odds are the season will not finish and there's no guarantee that right now his defense, running abilities and especially his hitting is going to be any better than Leury's. He will get his chance to show how good he is without him being in the Opening Day lineup. He's going to have to make better contact and get on base and start dumping some doubles and triples into the corners and show some gap power to keep defenses honest who will probably play him towards both lines in the OF.

I'm going to put a pic of him in my wallet right now right next to my 1st grandson who was born June 23rd.

Congratulations!